Windows 10: Link digital license of 10 pro of more than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account

Discus and support Link digital license of 10 pro of more than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We are starting new office, We have received the new computers with digital license of 10 pro. Is it recommended to link more than 50 computers of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EM2021, Jun 10, 2021.

1. EM2021 Win User

Link digital license of 10 pro of more than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account

We are starting new office, We have received the new computers with digital license of 10 pro. Is it recommended to link more than 50 computers of digital licenses to one Microsoft account? If yes, 1. In case need to reactivate license because hardware problem, how it will be recognized the actual license key of each computer?2. Is there another better way to do this process.

:)

EM2021, Jun 10, 2021

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Link digital license of 10 pro of more  than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, Link digital license of 10 pro of more  than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Joyous Win User

Link digital license of 10 pro of more than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

I cant see the option to link digital licence with microsoft account. I actually upgraded from a retail version of Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 8.1 by paying then to windows 10 pro.

Attaching the screenshot, there is no option to link to digital license to Microsoft account
    Link digital license of 10 pro of more  than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account [​IMG]

Joyous, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Link digital license of 10 pro of more than 50 computers to one Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Link digital license

2. Change digital license linked to Microsoft account to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change digital license linked to Microsoft account to a new computer: Hey,I'm planning to buy a new computer,In my current computer I have a Windows 10,In the Activation settings I see there is this message: "Window is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account".So my question is, is there an option to transfer my Windows...
  3. Change digital license linked to Microsoft account to a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change digital license linked to Microsoft account to a new computer: Hey,I'm planning to buy a new computer,In my current computer I have a Windows 10,In the Activation settings I see there is this message: "Window is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account".So my question is, is there an option to transfer my Windows...
  4. Change digital license linked to Microsoft account to a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  6. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  7. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Digital license linked to Microsoft account

Digital license linked to Microsoft account: I was using windows 10 home with digital license linked to my Microsoft account it was a retail license. I upgraded my system to windows 10 pro using retail license key. Which was linked to the same Microsoft account as Digital License. I want to know if I can choose which...
  9. Digital license linked to account in multiple computers

Digital license linked to account in multiple computers: Alright so i bought a new laptop, it doesnt come with windows installed so i have to do it my own, not a big deal. My question is: i do have another desktop PC with Windows 10; this Desktop had Windows 7 installed using a serial key that i borrowed from my dad's pc whch had...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: How to: Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation Starting with Activation troubleshooter if you make a hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard. There is not a...