Windows 10: Link for downloading windows 10 first version

Discus and support Link for downloading windows 10 first version in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to download and compare the first public version of Windows 10 to the current version. Is there a link for downloading the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jaded539scorpion, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Link for downloading windows 10 first version

Hello, I wanted to download and compare the first public version of Windows 10 to the current version. Is there a link for downloading the first version which is public and stable also?

submitted by /u/jaded539scorpion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jaded539scorpion, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: [Changelog] What's New in Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) - AskVG

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Octopuss Win User

Link for downloading windows 10 first version

Windows 10 forced download

Is there any link with list of everything related to this for those who want to do it manually?

Octopuss, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Link for downloading windows 10 first version

1. Link for downloading windows 10 first version - Similar Threads - Link downloading version

2. download list of links

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    download list of links: How to download multiple links at once. Is there a program or extension? submitted by /u/abdeslambenaicha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8tvxl/download_list_of_links/
  3. Windows 10 recovery download link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 recovery download link: Windows 10 recovery download link Can someone help me please . I do not have a computer to download windows 10 recovery but I need a link so I can sign into my account on the TV copy to the thumb drive and use it on my computer please help thank you in advance...
  4. Link app download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link app download: Hi guys, few days ago I bought this 2in1 tablet Linx 12x62, I wanted to download Spotify and Prime video on it but in my Microsoft account doesn't show this device as one I can download in. I logged in with my account, I made sure I did add the device but still doesn't let...
  5. Can not find link for OS downloads - windows 10

Can not find link for OS downloads - windows 10: Last summer I used a link to update my system to windows 10 - Microsoft honored my win 7 COA licence and allowed me to upgrade. I can not find this link. I made a USB from that link and it worked. I have searched my posts and can not find it. It was a website that allowed me...
  6. Yourphone.exe download link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Yourphone.exe download link: Dear Sirs, Kindly note that i am facing an error from my PC\firewall to download "yourphone" application from windows store, can you please assist me with a link or an exe file to be download it away from windows store? Many thanks in advance. Muhannad A....
  7. How to Download link of windows 10 1809 version iso

How to Download link of windows 10 1809 version iso: I want to download windows 10 version 1809. Please help me a link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-link-of-windows-10-1809-version/6423bfc8-e0e8-4831-b2ed-ff312beea938
  8. downloading a version of windows

downloading a version of windows: help me fix issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-version-of-windows/0bbcba81-5033-4b98-9b22-dd1a004950f7
  9. windows 10 anniversary download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 anniversary download link: windows 10 anniversary download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-anniversary-download-link/6576ed0d-d10e-49f2-8999-d50f86902275
  10. Link to download PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Link to download PDF: * Merged * Original title: Link to download PDF Please advise if there is a link to download my PDF file to Procedure for Employers How to Post a Job at the bottom right of the homepage for my site www dot jobsgalore dot careers ? Send it to me asap or state your...