Windows 10: Link Multiple Volume Sliders

Discus and support Link Multiple Volume Sliders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using VoiceBanana to utilize 2 speakers in unison. Due to this, I have to use VoiceBanana to control the master volume. I have found that using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dacrone, Jan 17, 2021.

1. dacrone Win User

Link Multiple Volume Sliders

I am using VoiceBanana to utilize 2 speakers in unison. Due to this, I have to use VoiceBanana to control the master volume. I have found that using the Windows 7 style volume flyout, I can control both speakers individually. Is there a way to link the 2 sliders to change volume in sync (similar to what Monitorian does for multiple monitor brightnesses)?Thanks.

:)

dacrone, Jan 17, 2021

2. Multiple audio volume control sliders missing upon upgrading to Win10

I have multiple devices outputting (headphones and speakers) audio simultaneously. In Windows 8.1 when left clicking the volume control icon I used to have volume sliders for each of the outputs, now I just see the current default device volume slider. How
    do I get back my independent volume sliders?

Thanks

DrOhReally, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Vashnik Win User
    Multiple audio volume control sliders missing upon upgrading to Win10

That doesn't look like it would solve the issue of being able to control multiple devices through the volume control icon via left-click. Please ensure you understand what is being described before linking to something that doesn't fit the issue.

Here is what the OP is wanting to see when he left-clicks the volume control notification icon:

Speakers <volume slider> 20

Headphones <volume slider> 31

Notice that both are listed, not just one. The lack of individual device volume control, without navigating through several left-clicks by changing their volume in each devices Properties window, is the issue the OP is facing. This was achieved in older
    systems, but was conveniently left out of Windows 10. What it did was essentially allow each device to be displayed with it's master volume level, while the volume mixer allowed you to tune down each supported applications volume at or below the master
    volume of the selected device, making the left-click the "macro-management" option and the volume mixer the "micro-management" option.

Vashnik, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Link Multiple Volume Sliders

Volume sliders, profiles

Not that this helps you now but with the 8.1 release, there are multiple volume sliders to deal with Ringer+Notifications AND Media+apps

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Link Multiple Volume Sliders

1. Link Multiple Volume Sliders - Similar Threads - Link Multiple Volume

2. Volume slider is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume slider is disabled: Im on a recently purchased Mecer tablet thing running Windows 11, yesterday I realized that the sound was off and i wanted to listen to something. I tried pressing the key on my keyboard to turn up the volume. Nothing. I tried the slider. Nothing. Today i went into the...
  3. volume slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  4. volume slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  5. volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Volume slider in taskbar

Volume slider in taskbar: I'm looking for a way to add a volume slider in the taskbar, not the system tray does anyone know how to do this? All my searches talk about missing Icon in the system tray, I wish to have it always open in the taskbar....
  7. Volume slider lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume slider lag: I have a keyboard (G910) that has a volume slider on it, but all of the sudden my volume slider lags if I lower and raise it kind of fast. It never used to do this though. I know it's not something I'll ever really do but I'm afraid that this lag might cause lag in other...
  8. Volume slider acceleration

Volume slider acceleration: Since a few days ago i started noticing that whenever i was listening to any audio, if i tried to increase or decrease my volume using the media keys on my keyboard with a long press, the slider would go past the point i wanted even after i let go, as if it had acceleration...
  9. volume slider

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    volume slider: I can see the speaker on the left of the taskbar next to the Time, Date & Year, but when I click it or right click it nothing happens. This happened after the last win10 update a few days ago. Any help will be appreciated. Thnks...
  10. Volume Slider Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Slider Broken: Hello, I own an HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 on it, and recently out of the blue my volume slider broke. The issue is that the volume keeps going down automatically, even when I use the volume slider to push it back up. So first I tried turning off the action keys from...