Windows 10: Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

Discus and support Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tal_123456, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my Mojang account says it has been migrated and that I should use my MS account to login.Can you please help me get back access to my old account and all the data in it?

:)

Tal_123456, Oct 12, 2021
  2. RealKirbo Win User

Linking mojang and outlook account

How do I link my mojang and microsoft accounts on a chromebook?

RealKirbo, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

4. Vesao Win User

Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

1. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account - Similar Threads - Link migrated account

2. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  3. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  4. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  5. Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.: Tried all my family moving our Mojang accounts to Minecraft Microsoft today, but two accounts failed the process claiming their accounts needed to need to be "verified" getting the We can't call that number error because they had broken TOS, don't see how an account that...
  6. Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.

Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.: Tried all my family moving our Mojang accounts to Minecraft Microsoft today, but two accounts failed the process claiming their accounts needed to need to be "verified" getting the We can't call that number error because they had broken TOS, don't see how an account that...
  7. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  8. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  9. Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?

Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account?: Can i link my microsoft account with mojang account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-link-my-microsoft-account-with-mojang/f6bd22dd-3e25-4a55-91aa-4928d16bc474
  10. Mojang account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account migration: Hi, I am having big issues with finding the Minecraft account migration link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mojang-account-migration/13154a03-7a8f-4da5-b5ae-58b3e052dc8b