Windows 10: link phone to windows

Discus and support link phone to windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 11 laptop plus samsung galaxy phone. When I setup Not correctly link to windows it appears lots of other unknown people have access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Craig nixon, Jun 24, 2022 at 12:02 AM.

1. link phone to windows

I have windows 11 laptop plus samsung galaxy phone. When I setup Not correctly link to windows it appears lots of other unknown people have access to my phone information. I thought i had unlinked device ie phone , in settings from my pc . Why do other people have access to my phone information?I want phone seperate from laptop , and need high security.please assist

:)

2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

4. Winuser Win User

link phone to windows

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Thema:

link phone to windows

1. link phone to windows - Similar Threads - link phone

2. Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing: Since updating to Windows 11 and the latest iteration of Phone Link, the call controls are no longer working. I can initiate calls as expected from the program, and they work through my computer's speakers/mic as expected, but the controls to end the call and the timer, etc...
  3. Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing: Since updating to Windows 11 and the latest iteration of Phone Link, the call controls are no longer working. I can initiate calls as expected from the program, and they work through my computer's speakers/mic as expected, but the controls to end the call and the timer, etc...
  4. "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link: Hello,Is there a fix for the error "Your message couldn't be sent" when sending messages from Windows phone link to Samsung phones?Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-message-couldnt-be-sent-phone-link/f7984318-7fe2-4fc6-b12e-e9f224313f14
  5. "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

"Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link: Hello,Is there a fix for the error "Your message couldn't be sent" when sending messages from Windows phone link to Samsung phones?Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-message-couldnt-be-sent-phone-link/f7984318-7fe2-4fc6-b12e-e9f224313f14
  6. link phone to windows

link phone to windows: I have windows 11 laptop plus samsung galaxy phone. When I setup Not correctly link to windows it appears lots of other unknown people have access to my phone information. I thought i had unlinked device ie phone , in settings from my pc . Why do other people have access to...
  7. Phone Link app keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app keeps crashing: My Phone Link app keeps crashing, I do not know what may cause this-I have admin perms-I have a Bluetooth module-I have e good sistem-I have an android deviceWhit these requirements it should run but it just keeps crashing, I've attached a video...
  8. Phone Link app keeps crashing

Phone Link app keeps crashing: My Phone Link app keeps crashing, I do not know what may cause this-I have admin perms-I have a Bluetooth module-I have e good sistem-I have an android deviceWhit these requirements it should run but it just keeps crashing, I've attached a video...
  9. Windows 10 Phone Link

Windows 10 Phone Link: Windows 10 phone link spins on generate new PIN until it crashes saying "we need an internet connection" or "something went wrong". This is obviously incorrect as I am posting this message with a connection. I have restarted both devices and verified all updates have been...
  10. Windows 10 Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Phone Link: Windows 10 phone link spins on generate new PIN until it crashes saying "we need an internet connection" or "something went wrong". This is obviously incorrect as I am posting this message with a connection. I have restarted both devices and verified all updates have been...