Windows 10: Link titled “Watch” appeared on desktop screen?

Discus and support Link titled “Watch” appeared on desktop screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; About an hour ago, I turned on my computer and noticed a link labeled "watch" in the center of my screen. I clicked it, and it took me to a League of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Iaundromat, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Link titled “Watch” appeared on desktop screen?

About an hour ago, I turned on my computer and noticed a link labeled "watch" in the center of my screen. I clicked it, and it took me to a League of legends video I’ve watched, from a channel I’m subbed to on YouTube. I did NOT put that link on my screen, and I swear it wasn’t there earlier this morning when I was on my computer. Also, the fact that it was custom labeled is extra freaking me out. If anyone has any idea what this could’ve been, any input is appreciated.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Iaundromat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Iaundromat, Jul 5, 2020
  2. BobbyBoyd Win User

Desktop Icon Title

I want to see the ENTIRE title under the desktop Icon not just the first two lines. I know it shows the entire Icon title if I select and/or click the icon title but that is not what I am wanting. I am wanting viewers who are looking at the screen to be
    able to read what the entire Icon Title is without having to use a mouse. What are the steps to showing the complete Icon title below the desktop Icon? My Example: I have several video shortcut icons on my desktop. Below the Video shortcut icon is a description
    or title but it only shows two lines. I want viewers to see the entire title below the Icon on the desktop. Does anyone have and answer to how this can be done?

Thanks,

Bobby

BobbyBoyd, Jul 5, 2020
  3. skytrails Win User
    desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Link titled “Watch” appeared on desktop screen?

tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Link titled “Watch” appeared on desktop screen?

1. Link titled “Watch” appeared on desktop screen? - Similar Threads - Link titled “Watch”

2. Why does the title bar of my main screen appear on my second monitor when watching videos?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does the title bar of my main screen appear on my second monitor when watching videos?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheVillainInThisGame [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh0mc9/why_does_the_title_bar_of_my_main_screen_appear/
  3. watching videos in emails appear a little fuzzy in regular screen, but in mini screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    watching videos in emails appear a little fuzzy in regular screen, but in mini screen...: while watching videos in emails, regular screen is a little blurry yet in mini screen crystal clear..how do I fix this...thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-videos-in-emails-appear-a-little-fuzzy-in/c89b81c6-ba2a-4f87-9ec4-065718ab3278
  4. Screen tearing on Desktop and when watching videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen tearing on Desktop and when watching videos: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  5. Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos.: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  6. Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos...

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos...: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  7. Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen tearing Desktop and when watching videos: Hey guys hoping somebody can help with this issue. Basically when playing pc games i have no issues but when i watch any form of video on my pc (youtube,netflix,mpc-hc player) i get screen tearing, also when i try to scroll document in win10. Im trying to think of the best...
  8. color of desktop icon titles

in Windows 10 Customization
    color of desktop icon titles: I know! The answer is here on some page....but I seem to have white letters on a white background on the desktop. How to I bring color to the icon titles? Thanks. 63440
  9. Desktop weird icons with no Title

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop weird icons with no Title: Hey guys, Today, I see 2 icons which have no title and whenever I delete them it come back when I refresh desktop. [img] Regards. 84112
  10. Desktop appears as a blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop appears as a blank screen: Running Windows 10 Home. Build 10240. When I start the system the screen is black. When I go into File Explorer and click on Desktop all of the items appear there. I can click on say e-mail and I can get into mail and read or answer them. could I use mct and get the latest...