Windows 10: link to android phone

Discus and support link to android phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by timottawa, Mar 8, 2021.

1. timottawa Win User

link to android phone

After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone".

Today, it doesn't work.

Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it.

Why would it work one moment and not the next?

I have words for these types of apps - but I don't want to violate the code of conduct.

:)

timottawa, Mar 8, 2021

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Dude Win User
    Dude, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Aera Rua Win User

link to android phone

Link to Android Phone Problem

Hi,

Linking your device to your PC using any kind of connection should not be an issue. What we are seeing here is how Wi-Fi differ your connection when sending files. To better assist you with your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Are you transferring a file from your phone to your PC?
    • When you send something to your phone using Wi-Fi, is there a certain app that you are using?

To make sure that your phone is properly linked to your PC, you may check and follow the steps in this

article
    . There are also similar troubleshooting steps that you can follow in the article if you are getting an error message.

We’ll be looking forward for your responses.

Aera Rua, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

link to android phone

1. link to android phone - Similar Threads - link android phone

2. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  4. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  5. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  6. LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.

LINK TO WINDOWS 11 android phone.: Has worked for quite a while, but after power outage last week, I can't get them to connect. Have uninstalled the phone app for it, tried to reconnect with the pc multiple times, but they won't talk. Does anyone have any suggestions?...
  7. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  8. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  9. Link android phone to windows

Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  10. Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in

Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in: Currently attempting to use Link to Phone on Windows 10. It is stuck on "Link to Windows and sign in with" window on Windows 10 while both my online windows account and my phone show that I am logged on. I have already reset everything, twice. I can ping my phone from my...