Windows 10: Link to premium upgrade broken

Discus and support Link to premium upgrade broken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been unable to upgrade to premium microsoft casual games. The link freezes when I try to subscribe.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MamieTroy, May 19, 2020.

1. MamieTroy Win User

Link to premium upgrade broken

I have been unable to upgrade to premium microsoft casual games. The link freezes when I try to subscribe.

:)

MamieTroy, May 19, 2020
  2. yogalD Win User

Settings links broken

Looks like some of the links in Windows Settings are broken (I think they only broke after the Anniversary Update). If anyone knows how to fix this it would be most welcome.

• In Settings>System>About, clicking "Device Manager" at the bottom of the page results in an error:
      Link to premium upgrade broken [​IMG]
    • Every link to Device Manager in Settings gives the same error
    • System>Display>Advanced Display Settings>Color Management, Color Calibration, ClearType text, and Display adapter properties give an error
    • Devices>Mouse and Touchpad>Additional mouse options: error again
    • Network & Internet>Change adapter options: error
    • Probably many more links are broken, I didn't bother to check.
    Seriously, WTF Microsoft. And I'm usually the one who never has any problems with Windows, so this must be serious.

yogalD, May 19, 2020
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro was aborted

Hi E.S. Bustillo,

Errors when trying to upgrade Windows are usually occurring due to some damaged system files or broken Windows Update components. To address this concern, we suggest that you follow steps provided in these links:

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, May 19, 2020
  4. Azhar Win User

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Link to premium upgrade broken - Similar Threads - Link premium upgrade

2. upgrade mahjong premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade mahjong premium: upgrade mahjong to premium win 11 can click update option for monthly or yearly payment click pay yearly says try again. tried another 20 times no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mahjong-premium/eef439f4-8492-4f14-b8a3-5f4b64920235
  3. upgrade mahjong premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade mahjong premium: upgrade mahjong to premium win 11 can click update option for monthly or yearly payment click pay yearly says try again. tried another 20 times no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mahjong-premium/eef439f4-8492-4f14-b8a3-5f4b64920235
  4. DirectX Links broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Links broken: Why are the main DirectX pages broken and giving me a 404 error, saying "We're sorry, this download is not available". https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35...
  5. Link Broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Link Broken?: The article "Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed" has this link in which it provides the link to the troubleshooter which is the Microsoft Installation Troubleshooter. The problem is that the link appears to be broken or down and it says: 404...
  6. WebEx Link Broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WebEx Link Broken: I need to install WebEx for school and after installing it I trying to run the program I keep getting this:Error Also your subs css is broken so I can't flair on the website :/ submitted by /u/FOSSilized_D43mon [link] [comments]...
  7. Weather Channel Premium Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Channel Premium Upgrade: I installed the premium upgrade and it worked fine... Had a problem with my iPhone and was sent a replacement... when I transferred the data from my old iphone to my new iphone my weather app was the standard version not the Premium version. How do I get the Premium version...
  8. broken email links

in Windows 10 Customization
    broken email links: the links in my email show pop-up of link but will not link. I have tried the same email link on my I pad and Iphone and they work how do I fix this broken email links...
  9. Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.: I paid to upgrade to Premium to avoid the ads while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection and I still get the ads. So far no one has corrected the problem or given me a refund. Support has been a real run around and no help at all. My gamer tag is bsutton1946. Is anyone else...
  10. Settings links broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings links broken: Looks like some of the links in Windows Settings are broken (I think they only broke after the Anniversary Update). If anyone knows how to fix this it would be most welcome. In Settings>System>About, clicking "Device Manager" at the bottom of the page results in an error:...