Windows 10: Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.

Discus and support Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer came with Windows 10 Home, which I had upgraded to Pro using a product key. Micro Center reimaged my computer because I couldn't install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OliverD.614, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.

My computer came with Windows 10 Home, which I had upgraded to Pro using a product key. Micro Center reimaged my computer because I couldn't install any updates past 1909. Now it's stuck at 20H2.After they reimaged my disk, I'm back to Win 10 Home and the upgrade product key doesn't work. I am logged in under my Microsoft account.I Google and search and it's a zillion stupid posts like this one, or some AI engine that never answers your question.WHO CAN I CONTACT SO I CAN HAVE MY PRODUCT KEY RESET?

:)

OliverD.614, Nov 16, 2021
  2. iamnabil Win User

Phone number links?

Hello!,

It seems that if I get a phone number in an email, it doesn't automatically turn it into a tap-to-call link. For example, I received an email this morning with this: 555-1234 stephen. In theory, I should be able to just tap
    on the number, and call it. Is this feature not implemented in WP7?

Thanks.

iamnabil, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Microsoft account and phone number linked

Microsoft account password recovery requires two verification codes being sent using two different verification methods. Each Microsoft account has at least two verification methods, the phone number and additional email address which are asked and required when you set up a new Microsoft account with a new hotmail.com or outlook.com email or using a third party email.

When the thief who got your phone tries to recover your password, all your verification methods / security info phone numbers and email addresses will be listed for him to select one. OK, the thief naturally selects your phone number, gets the code sent as a text message, and enters it.

But, clicking Next after entering the code he needs to select another security info contact (phone / email) from the list to receive second verification code.

Password recovery is not possible with just your phone, the system is clever enough to make it impossible by requiring two codes being sent to two different phones and / or emails.

You can add as many phone numbers and email address as you wish as security info contacts at https://account.live.com/proofs/mana...&refp=security. I wholeheartedly recommend that you add at least another security email address; if you only have one phone number and one email added, those which were required when you set up the Microsoft account, and that thief got your phone, the recovery would be as impossible to you as it is to him, you both having access to just one of required two verification methods.

4. Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.

Link a phone crashes - alternatives?

We appreciate the information that you've provided. With that being said, we suggest that you try to
    remove the current registered phone on your Windows 10 device then
    re-add it once again. In that way, it will refresh its setup and it should be connected smoothly on your computer. Here are the steps:

• On your computer, select the
      Start button, then select Settings >
      Phone .
    • Select Add a phone, then enter your phone number and select
      Send.
    • Look for a text message from Microsoft on your phone. Once you receive the text,
      open it and tap the link.
    • The link will open the App Store (on iPhones) or the
      Google Play Store (on Android phones)
      to a Microsoft application that links your phone and computer.
      Install the application.
    • Once it's installed, open the application and follow the instructions to try out your first cross-device experience.

Give us an update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

PreciousLeb, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.

1. Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number. - Similar Threads - Link reset product

2. Phone Link adding Phantom Phone number in Messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link adding Phantom Phone number in Messages.: Windows 10 x64 pro and Phone Link app are up to date. Phone link is added a extra phone number when texting to users.If I send a text from phone galazy z fold 4 it goes out normally.Responses, etc.. all normal from phone.If I respond to that text via Phone Link , sometimes a...
  3. Phone Link adding Phantom Phone number in Messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link adding Phantom Phone number in Messages.: Windows 10 x64 pro and Phone Link app are up to date. Phone link is added a extra phone number when texting to users.If I send a text from phone galazy z fold 4 it goes out normally.Responses, etc.. all normal from phone.If I respond to that text via Phone Link , sometimes a...
  4. For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?: So I can just enter a person's name in the phone link to send a new message and it will display the phone number automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-phone-link-how-can-i-have-a-phone-number/0113f7b2-7b2d-49e9-91d0-b184e80f325e
  5. For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?

For Phone Link, how can I have a phone number attached to a name?: So I can just enter a person's name in the phone link to send a new message and it will display the phone number automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-phone-link-how-can-i-have-a-phone-number/0113f7b2-7b2d-49e9-91d0-b184e80f325e
  6. Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: This is not a question. Once again, phone link had stopped working and I could not reconnect. Kept getting expired QR code msg. Cleared cache and data for Link to Windows on my Samsung phone. At some point, I remembered to try turning off wifi and then trying to connect. The...
  7. Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.: My computer came with Windows 10 Home, which I had upgraded to Pro using a product key. Micro Center reimaged my computer because I couldn't install any updates past 1909. Now it's stuck at 20H2.After they reimaged my disk, I'm back to Win 10 Home and the upgrade product key...
  8. Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.

Link to reset product key: Does anybody have a link or phone number.: My computer came with Windows 10 Home, which I had upgraded to Pro using a product key. Micro Center reimaged my computer because I couldn't install any updates past 1909. Now it's stuck at 20H2.After they reimaged my disk, I'm back to Win 10 Home and the upgrade product key...
  9. account linked with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    account linked with product key: i have 2 microsoft accounts in this pc currently and how do i check/change the account linked with the product key . i am using windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-linked-with-product-key/ed45f338-201b-4da0-994a-74cf91651a4e
  10. Microsoft account and phone number linked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account and phone number linked: Hi all, If I start to use a Microsoft account in Windows 10, so I can use better the store and all the option related to it, but someone steal my pc and steal my telephone card, this "someone" could have access to my Windows 10 by using my mobile number recovering my...