Windows 10: Link to voice recognition training is missing

Discus and support Link to voice recognition training is missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my fairly new HP laptop. I want to star using Speech Recognition, but the link to "Train Your Computer to Recognize Your Voice" is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CHRIS54HB, Jul 17, 2020.

1. CHRIS54HB Win User

Link to voice recognition training is missing

I have Windows 10 on my fairly new HP laptop. I want to star using Speech Recognition, but the link to "Train Your Computer to Recognize Your Voice" is missing. I followed directions, but could find it neither as a box that opens, nor under "Ease of Use," nor under "Microphone." What am I missing?

:)

CHRIS54HB, Jul 17, 2020

2. Voice Recognition Training

When training Voice Recognition is it possible to read in a text of your own choosing instead of the ones that are provided? My job involves uses many specialized terms, and it would take a long time to train the program to recognize and to spell them all
    correctly. I’m thinking it would be great if I could read in a text that has many of these unusual words in them already directly into voice recognition as a training file, instead of entering these words in one at a time using the command “correct that”
    until all these specialized terms are in its data base. Is this possible?

benlugosch, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Voice Recognition Training

Hi,

We apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform that the voice recognition is particular to the account (Microsoft Account). If the same account is used in a different computer, then it will remember the voice recognition training as the information is stored in Cloud. It cannot
    be transferred to a different account.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Link to voice recognition training is missing

Voice Recognition Training

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform that the voice recognition is particular to the Microsoft Account and if you use the account in a different computer, the system will retrieve the training and can use the same. and, if you are using a Local Account or if you are working
    offline, Voice Recognition will use only the default settings.

Hope this helps. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Link to voice recognition training is missing

1. Link to voice recognition training is missing - Similar Threads - Link voice recognition

2. voice recognition dictation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recognition dictation: best tablet or chrome book/laptop to record audio dictation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition-dictation/88f9a4d4-2521-40e6-b32d-5a0c94118c1f
  3. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  4. Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Recognition Voice Training getting stuck: I have tried three times now to do a second round of training with the Speech Recognition system in Windows 10 10.0.19044. Every time, the trainer will get stuck at a random line it's been different all three times, the second time it got stuck prior to the line it got stuck...
  5. voice recognition

in Cortana
    voice recognition: i am from east Tennessee and have a pretty thick country accent. i have only had bad experiences with voice anything. would it help any for me to attempt to communicate? there are not a whole bunch of people who sound like me on here from my limited observation. i mean i am...
  6. Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping

Speech recognition voice training keeps stopping: So, I want to train my voice better using speech recognition voice training. Unfortunately, I only get to the first sentence of training and it will only get that far. It freezes and it no longer will produce a following sentence. So, what I am saying it that the first...
  7. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recognition: Can you have voice recognition active in WORD, but not active in any other programs during the day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/a2500d07-c695-446a-9667-482179d79d25
  8. Voice recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recognition: I wish to have voice recognition on this new Dell and have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/d14385e1-a0cd-44a3-90d2-9460f642da76
  9. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Recognition: Hi I am unable to use windows voice recognition. I am in Australia. The program will not open because my interface language is different to the voice recognition system, and I am instructed to change this under advanced options. However I cannot get to advanced options....
  10. Voice recognition

Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...