Windows 10: Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

Discus and support Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by madbrain76, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not Q.However, I'm unable to type any of the following characters in any Android application using link to Windows.#{[`\^@]}All of them require pressing the AltGr key in combination with another key, and that doesn't seem to work at all in Link to Windows.It looks like a bug in Link to Windows. I don't know if the bug is on the

:)

madbrain76, Apr 28, 2022
  2. lqlaow Win User

US International keyboard layout AltGr in Windows 10 with no dead keys

I use a QWERTY keyboard, in the international variant, in order to have the accentuated letters of the european languages. One Problem of this layout is that:
    Xorg: Using the US International (altgr-intl variant) Keyboard Layout | Shinobus Secrets

So I decided to create a layout based on this international version, but without the two dead keys. It is very simple:
    -I installed Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 by microsoft
    Download Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    which gives this:

Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra [​IMG]

-I remove the option of those 2 red keys to be dead keys and I create the layout by copying the european dead keys to the keys `, ~, ', ".
    One problem is that the key "/' has already a dead key by default, so I moved those to SHIFT+CTRL
    Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -
    This layout is called
    États-Unis International - AltGr touches mortes
    and is available here
    https://multiup.org/download/1152d04...dbd1/euiatm.7z
    Jheberg
    Download euiatm.7z - MirrorAce
    https://go4up.com/dl/8da4ead51b017b

On my computer, this keyboard did not work with the french language pack, until I installed the language pack for american english.

So I think that in order to use this layout without the american language pack, the layout must be exported for french keyboard. If case this is right, I upload such a variant here
    https://go4up.com/dl/bf2ac2e6c8363c
    Download euiatmfr.7z - MirrorAce
    Jheberg
    https://multiup.org/download/8bb8ddb...7d/euiatmfr.7z

lqlaow, Apr 28, 2022
  3. AltGr Key No Longer Works

I'm using a Dell G5 5587 Laptop with an Nvidia 1050 Ti graphics card. I have updated all of my drivers as of posting this.

My AltGr key stopped working a few months back, and at first it wasn't that big of a problem. Now that I have some time to play video games, they are all almost unplayable (I'm left-handed, so I rebind everything to arrow keys). I've never used RDP, so I
    know it's not the cause. When I open the OSK, it doesn't even register that I am pressing AltGr. I've tried looking up how to fix this, but all of the responses are for how to disable AltGr (I want to enable it). My two keyboard languages are English (US)
    and French (Canada), if that makes a difference.

ZacharyGagnon-Hartman, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

On-Screen Keyboard missing AltGr (Displays two Alt keys instead)

Hi there,

Your keyboard 'language' is set to US.

If you add another 'English' keyboard, say UK, then when you use this new US English UK keyboard, the AltGR key is back...

Now there are some other 'features' using an International English keyboard but it does get you the AltGr key back on the onscreen keyboard.

Kevin.

KevinODonovan, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

1. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra - Similar Threads - Link AltGr key

2. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link: Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone instead of my PC. When in a call, I will select my PC as the Bluetooth source output but within a few seconds it turns off...
  3. S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S22 Ultra doesn't maintain bluetooth output for call on PC via Phone Link: Whenever I try to initiate or answer a call on my PC via Phone Link app, it will make/ answer the call but the sound/ audio will play through my phone instead of my PC. When in a call, I will select my PC as the Bluetooth source output but within a few seconds it turns off...
  4. Azerty keyboard on intune

Azerty keyboard on intune: hello, we have a problem on intune, we have configured the configuration profile like this the language on dutch belgium and the keyboard on automatic but it does not work, the keyboard is set on querty each time after a wipe or autopilot reset, and in the languages packages...
  5. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  6. Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link

Samsung S22 ultra freezes after using the phone link: I have a samsung galaxy S22 ultra and am using phone link app to transfer photos from phone to computer. I have Windows 10. I've been clicking on the picture for a long time to select and when I let go, it doesn't move and hangs. I couldn't do anything on my phone via phone...
  7. Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra

Link to Windows : AltGr key with AZERTY keyboard not working with S22 Ultra: I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra on Tuesday. I set it up with Link to Windows on my Windows 10 desktop. My computer has a French AZERTY physical keyboard.I selected the French AZERTY keyboard in the Samsung keyboard.The character keys work properly, ie. A is properly A, not...
  8. Windows10 Dead Keys not working properly (AltGr Keyboard)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10 Dead Keys not working properly (AltGr Keyboard): Hello there, I just found out that the dead keys on some of our computers do not work properly. Via osk the input does not work as well. I compared the settings with another one that is working just fine and tried it the same way. By typing + e I still get "e" instead of...
  9. Windows10 Dead Keys not working properly (AltGr Keyboard)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 Dead Keys not working properly (AltGr Keyboard): Hello there, I just found out that the dead keys on one of our computers do not work properly. Via osk the input does not work as well. I compared the settings with another one that is working just fine and tried it the same way. By typing ´ + e I still get "´e" instead of...
  10. AltGr only works with some keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AltGr only works with some keys: Hey guys, had this problem for quite some time now, but can't seem to find a solution for it on the web. Alt Gr works with letters, to make symbols such as €, but it does not work with the number row to make the at symbol or anything along those lines. I've tried a clean...