Windows 10: Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Discus and support Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jamil Taylor, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile phone and Samsung S9 FE tablet both have mobile numbers and support SMS text messaging. My Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra tablet is WiFi only and does not have an associated mobile number. I installed the Link to Windows Android app with the hopes that I would be able to see SMS text messages from either two of my mobile devi

:)

Jamil Taylor, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Steve C Win User

Forward SMS Text message from Phone Link

How do you forward a SMS text message (if possible) from the Phone Link app?

Steve C, Feb 27, 2024
  3. passegua Win User
    How delete a SMS message from Windows 10 phone link app?

I deleted all SMS from my connected android smartphone Pixel 6.

I still see SMS message in windows 10 phone link app.

I already tried to:

1. Update both app from smartphone and from windows 10
    2. Refresh Phone Link
    3. I checked also archived SMS messages on the Pixel 6
    4. I checked also Spam SMS messages on Pixel 6
    5. Refresh Message android app on Pixel 6
    6. delete and reinstall phone link in windows 10 store
    7. uninstall and reinstall phone link on Pixel 6 android smartphone
    8. restart windows 10
    9. restart android smartphone
    10. disconnect a reconnect pixel 6 from pc

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone 2a280f5c-d85c-440f-b39e-ca559e0180ba?upload=true.png

passegua, Feb 27, 2024
  4. NTN
    NTN Win User

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Save Android SMS to PC

SMS Backup & Restore - Apps on Google Play Step 1. Download the App Please download the app on your HTC phone in advance. After installing it, you can open it and tap the "GET STARTED" icon. Step 2. Back Up Messages Hit the "SET UP A BACKUP" icon, and enable the "Messages" option on the screen. Next, you can choose Google Drive as your backup location, and log in to your account. Step 3. Save Text Messages to PC Sign in to Google Drive on your computer, and directly download the text message file on the PC. Once done, your HTC messages will be stored on the computer. or Using email is another effective way to send text messages from HTC to the computer. As long as you have installed an email app on HTC, you can use it to transfer SMS without hassle. Besides, please note that it will not back up the messages in the secure box or the blocked messages. Tutorial on how to transfer SMS from HTC to the computer via email: Step 1. Open the Messages App Please go to the Messages app on your HTC phone. Step 2. Back Up Messages via Email Hit the "More" icon like three vertical dots, and choose the "Back up/Restore SMS" option. Then click the "Back up" > "Back up SMS via mail" option to send text messages with your email app. Step 3. Receive Text Messages on the Computer Browse the mail web on your PC, and log in to your email account. Then you will see the sent message file in the inbox. Tap on it, and download the file on your PC.

Thema:

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

1. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone - Similar Threads - Link Android App

2. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  3. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  4. Phone link is not showing android apps

Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  5. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  6. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  7. How delete a SMS message from Windows 10 phone link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How delete a SMS message from Windows 10 phone link app?: I deleted all SMS from my connected android smartphone Pixel 6.I still see SMS message in windows 10 phone link app.I already tried to:Update both app from smartphone and from windows 10delete and reinstall phone link in windows 10 storeuninstall and reinstall phone link on...
  8. How delete a SMS message from Windows 10 phone link app?

How delete a SMS message from Windows 10 phone link app?: I deleted all SMS from my connected android smartphone Pixel 6.I still see SMS message in windows 10 phone link app.I already tried to:Update both app from smartphone and from windows 10delete and reinstall phone link in windows 10 storeuninstall and reinstall phone link on...
  9. WIN 10 Linked Phone - Can't Delete SMS messages

WIN 10 Linked Phone - Can't Delete SMS messages: I recently installed "Link Your Phone" on my desktop PC. All good except that I can't figure out how to DELETE incoming SMS messages on the desktop app AND I can find these messages in my phone.Anyone?...
  10. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...