Windows 10: Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC

Discus and support Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; With the new setup there isn't a settings options to allow copy/paste to/from PC. So, I can only view it from my PC now??? Does anyone know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miller3796, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC

With the new setup there isn't a settings options to allow copy/paste to/from PC. So, I can only view it from my PC now??? Does anyone know how to enable this it used to be a thing? I want to copy from my phone to the pc. * Who knows if I'm in the right directory since Link to Windows isn't listed!

:)

Miller3796, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC

Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC

1. Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC - Similar Threads - Link Copy Android

2. How to copy and paste text between Android Phone and Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to copy and paste text between Android Phone and Windows PC: [IMG]How easy it would have been to multitask if we could just copy something on our phone and then paste it onto our computer? I was today years old when I got to know that it is possible. In this post, we will learn how you can copy and paste text between your Android phone...
  3. Link to windows with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link to windows with android: Hey, I don't have a window pc.. looks like I have a link to windows on my Samsung android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-with-android/1b5febd5-7e9c-40c5-8362-b9dcacccd7ab
  4. How to Copy/Paste using Windows 11 Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Copy/Paste using Windows 11 Phone Link: I saw an article about doing this but nowhere on the page does it say HOW to do it. Here's the page I'm looking atSeamlessly transfer content between your devices - Microsoft Support...
  5. How to Copy/Paste using Windows 11 Phone Link

How to Copy/Paste using Windows 11 Phone Link: I saw an article about doing this but nowhere on the page does it say HOW to do it. Here's the page I'm looking atSeamlessly transfer content between your devices - Microsoft Support...
  6. Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC: With the new setup there isn't a settings options to allow copy/paste to/from PC. So, I can only view it from my PC now??? Does anyone know how to enable this it used to be a thing? I want to copy from my phone to the pc. * Who knows if I'm in the right directory since Link...
  7. Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC

Link to Windows: Copy on Android, Paste to PC: With the new setup there isn't a settings options to allow copy/paste to/from PC. So, I can only view it from my PC now??? Does anyone know how to enable this it used to be a thing? I want to copy from my phone to the pc. * Who knows if I'm in the right directory since Link...
  8. Link to windows android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to windows android: After last update i have wierd floating icon on my android phone Samsung.No mater how i try i cant delete it.Can someone help me with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-android/5cebf3c7-6e02-4cde-9db6-3209ec608d38
  9. When copy and pasting, it embeds the link, is there a way to disable this and just copy the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When copy and pasting, it embeds the link, is there a way to disable this and just copy the...: It has gotten very annoying and the only workaround I've found is opening a new tab, pasting it, and re-copying it in a new tab. Any solutions? This is what it does: [ATTACH]...
  10. Linked android to PC

Linked android to PC: I just linked, (at least things looked like I succeeded), my android phone to my laptop pc using win 10. Initially, I was able to see the cell phone message page on the pc, but since I don't know how to access this feature and consequently, I don't see the value of having...