Windows 10: Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

Discus and support Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to unlink permanently and remove all data like linked account from window "your phone app" and "Samsung link to window" too? and when I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AirPlanet, Nov 30, 2020.

1. AirPlanet Win User

Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

I want to unlink permanently and remove all data like linked account from window "your phone app" and "Samsung link to window" too?

and when I click on window "your phone app" it automatically connect my mobile which don't want I want if it connect using using any password or security etc.?

Because its very easy to connect or get access of mobile which I don't want and how can I uninstall "Your Phone" app from window?

And if you have same Microsoft account in Computer and mobile then it will very easy for someone to connect bothComputer and Mobile these devices and get access.

:)

AirPlanet, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Pete1burn Win User

[WTB][US]   Verizon Windows Mobile Smartphone

I have an old Verizon Samsung smartphone with Windows Mobile, but I doubt you'd be interested. It's an older model than the ones you listed, but it matches all of your requirements.

Pete1burn, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

windows mobile 6.1 won't connect with computer windows 7

The link you sent me to says:

Step 2: Download the sync software for your computer
    Choose the sync software for your computer's operating system, which you can downloadhere:

• If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, your sync settings will be managed through Windows Mobile Device Center.

• then the download that is suggested says: This new version of the Windows Mobile Device Center contains key improvements and new features to support Windows Mobile 6 devices. The Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 is only supported on Windows Vista.

• I run windows 7...

LadyoftheFlame, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles?

1. Link to Windows for Samsung Mobiles? - Similar Threads - Link Samsung Mobiles

2. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  3. Your mobile and Link to Windows Din mobil og Koble til Windows

Your mobile and Link to Windows Din mobil og Koble til Windows: After reinstalling Windows 10 on my PC, I'm no longer able to connect my phone to the computer.When opening Your mobile on the PC, ticking that I have the Connect to Windows app ready and clicking Par with QR-code, I get the QR-code on the screen.The phone then identifies URL...
  4. link a mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link a mobile: I would love 2 connect an apple os on window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-mobile/2936cfce-e728-448b-81ea-e17da7c86084
  5. link a mobile

link a mobile: I would love 2 connect an apple os on window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-mobile/2936cfce-e728-448b-81ea-e17da7c86084
  6. VPN on mobile wont allow mobile to link/sync with MS Phone Link.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN on mobile wont allow mobile to link/sync with MS Phone Link.: I've installed phone guardian vpn on my mobile but now it wont let my mobile phone link/sync with MS phone link on my laptop. Surely there is a simple way to just allow this particular app access rather than just having to turn off the VPN each time?...
  7. Help linking Samsung to Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help linking Samsung to Your Phone: [ATTACH] I am having great difficulty trying to get this Your Phone to work. I am trying to link my Note 20 to the Your Phone app, but no matter what I do when I open the app on Windows I get the error that it cant connect. I have tried everything from resetting the app,...
  8. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone: How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-download-for-a-samsung-galaxy/c0a525e4-27fa-48ea-8bf9-bb0944f3a005
  9. Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung reveals Exynos 9825 mobile processor: The Exynos 9825 brings evolved power to deliver next generation mobile experiences from gaming to intelligent photography and AI-powered assistants. Featuring the industry’s first 7nm EUV processing technology, the Exynos 9825 brings cutting-edge gaming and graphics...
  10. Missing mobile links

in Browsers and Email
    Missing mobile links: I have an MS Lumia 550 mobile and my problem is with Edge browser I have lost the Fav's list under the History icon, the Reading lists & Downloads are okay as for the considerable number of links I'm lost any help would be great. Thank you. Paul. 91873