Windows 10: Link to Windows is DEAD. Help.

Discus and support Link to Windows is DEAD. Help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; PC: Lenovo 330s on Windows 10 20H2 Phone: Galaxy S10+ It started with the phone not being able to sync. I literally tried everything. restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ameri9595, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Link to Windows is DEAD. Help.

PC: Lenovo 330s on Windows 10 20H2

Phone: Galaxy S10+

It started with the phone not being able to sync.

I literally tried everything.

restarting both devices, making sure date/time was right, disabling metered connection on both devices, allowing notification access, disabling battery optimization, also tried wiping both of Your Phone windows app and Your Phone Companion Android app, still nothing. Can't sync.

Tried unlinking the phone from microsoft account then linking it again, it reaches 90% then boom nothing, stucks at the final step of final notification.

Went on a rage and unlinked everything, restarted devices again and now it doesn't even start the setup process, it stucks right at the beginning of reading the QR code.

submitted by /u/ameri9595
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ameri9595, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. n900 dead dead dead!

Follow those instructions in the link I posted..

And for downloading the right version of flasher.. there's only ONE version for windows on that page.. It's in the middle of the list near enough.

On the link I posted earlier, you'll find 13 steps to go through.. it has screen shots too.. it's seriously not that complex so don't panic..

The list of steps start:

• Turn off your N900
    • Remove the battery
    • Insert the battery.. but leave it off
    If you get stuck at a step, let me know and I'll help out

cpitchford, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Link to Windows is DEAD. Help.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Link to Windows is DEAD. Help.

1. Link to Windows is DEAD. Help. - Similar Threads - Link DEAD Help

2. Help link to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help link to windows: My ex installed this app through google play and now has complete access of my entire phone and personal videos. Its called LINK TO windows please tell me how to delete it"...
  3. Removed apps link is dead

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removed apps link is dead: I’ve just reset my pc, the removed app link appeared on my desktop and I opened it and the list was there. Great. About 15 minutes later I open the link again and it’s “File not found”. I didn’t delete anything, no idea why the link is now dead. Any ideas? submitted by...
  4. Help me taskbar is dead

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me taskbar is dead: So it was an ordinary day I just turned on my laptop to see that my taskbar is gone and so is my battery icon and it doesn’t respond when I try to open the start menu or search to find apps also it’s extremely slow for some reason and no the only programs I have are...
  5. Dead PC Help Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead PC Help Update: I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve...
  6. Dead PC Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dead PC Help: I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve...
  7. Dead link to Windows 10 Pro purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dead link to Windows 10 Pro purchase: I have purchased an upgrade from Home to Pro, I now cannot activate the new version. On the store when I select the purchase in my account I get directed to: We are sorry, the requested page cannot be found. When trying to activate I get the error code: 0X803F7001 Any...
  8. "check for updates" is a dead link

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "check for updates" is a dead link: when I click on search and type "check for updates", or "windows updates settings", I can't open the result. I click, and nothing happens. But if I go to "settings", and then to "update and security", it opens just fine. What is the matter with "check for updates", and...
  9. Looking for: Dead Shortcut/Link (.LNK) Finder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for: Dead Shortcut/Link (.LNK) Finder: Does anyone know of an app/script to: 1. scan whole folder/drive 2. find all files ending in .lnk (i.e. shortcuts) 3. if the thing that it's pointing to does not exist -> alert me / flag it / delete it / etc I'll continue searching online, but I must not be using the...
  10. Dead links on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dead links on desktop: I have two sets of links on my desktop. One set acts exactly as they should, the other set is a mystery. They appeared spontaneously. I'd blame an upgrade, but I'm not sure. The other set, the dead links, cannot be dragged. Clicking on them does nothing. Resizing the desktop...