Windows 10: Link up two computers

Discus and support Link up two computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; II have a new laptop and need to link them but although both are on the same router / network neitther "sees" the other. Help!BASIC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimWhite7, Dec 15, 2018.

1. JimWhite7 Win User

Link up two computers

II have a new laptop and need to link them but although both are on the same router / network neitther "sees" the other. Help!BASIC

:)

JimWhite7, Dec 15, 2018
  2. rizzo Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

Overclocking is very easy with the c2d's. There are some good guides out there. Just search in the oc section here and there should be links & info.

rizzo, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

Link up two computers

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Link up two computers

1. Link up two computers - Similar Threads - Link computers

2. I accidently linked my home computer to my work computer is there a way to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently linked my home computer to my work computer is there a way to: Change what desktop is paired with the work computer. I do use the same email for both but have never linked my computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-linked-my-home-computer-to-my-work/e4be4302-085e-4223-820e-6fb2ea89525d
  3. I accidently linked my home computer to my work computer is there a way to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidently linked my home computer to my work computer is there a way to: Change what desktop is paired with the work computer. I do use the same email for both but have never linked my computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-linked-my-home-computer-to-my-work/e4be4302-085e-4223-820e-6fb2ea89525d
  4. Is there another phone link app or a way you can fix thethethethethe computer so when it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there another phone link app or a way you can fix thethethethethe computer so when it...: Is there another phone link app or a way to fix it so the computer does,t have to ask your phone every single time it needs to connect to the phone it has as to ask for permission and it,s aggravateing....
  5. Is there another phone link app or a way you can fix thethethethethe computer so when it...

Is there another phone link app or a way you can fix thethethethethe computer so when it...: Is there another phone link app or a way to fix it so the computer does,t have to ask your phone every single time it needs to connect to the phone it has as to ask for permission and it,s aggravateing....
  6. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  7. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  8. Want to format computer but can't find digital license that is linked to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to format computer but can't find digital license that is linked to my microsoft account: I want to format my computer and start over but I can't find my license that is linked to my account. I know you can't see it, but how do i apply to computer after format....
  9. Want to format computer but can't find digital license that is linked to my microsoft account

Want to format computer but can't find digital license that is linked to my microsoft account: I want to format my computer and start over but I can't find my license that is linked to my account. I know you can't see it, but how do i apply to computer after format....
  10. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...