Windows 10: linked account error

Discus and support linked account error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i had my microsoft account linked to my ps4 accunt then i had uninstalled the game and just got it back and now it wont let me connect to my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trapxgamin, Jun 10, 2021.

1. linked account error

i had my microsoft account linked to my ps4 accunt then i had uninstalled the game and just got it back and now it wont let me connect to my account and everything i bought is now gone

:)

trapxgamin, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Azhar Win User
    RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Addie Win User

linked account error

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

linked account error

1. linked account error - Similar Threads - linked account error

2. Account links?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account links?: Hi,I am the owner of the PC & there are two additional accounts on it. When I or another account holder adds a new app, we all get it & have access, this is fine. But, why when an app adds icons to the desktop say another person not me as owner do we all have to have them &...
  3. Account links?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account links?: Hi,I am the owner of the PC & there are two additional accounts on it. When I or another account holder adds a new app, we all get it & have access, this is fine. But, why when an app adds icons to the desktop say another person not me as owner do we all have to have them &...
  4. Account links?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Link My Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Link My Accounts: How do I link my two Microsoft accounts that are both @gmail.com? I am trying to add my laptop device to one of my accounts where I just bought an app that I would like to use on my new laptop. Your help is appreciated....
  6. Linking accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking accounts: Can I link my microsoft account to my os3 account so I can play minecraft with my friends. Also, if I login and link them will it delete minecraft because I am not currently logged in and if that happens do I have to buy it again....
  7. Link accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Link accounts: How do I link my Windows account to my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-accounts/3a90923d-13f1-4a3c-a489-364ac027c1e2
  8. Users accounts linked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users accounts linked: Within our family microsoft account one of my child's has become linked or synced with mine and is receiving my email notifications and browsing history. Secret online Xmas shopping impossible.... Please help!...
  9. Error in the link:...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error in the link:...: Doc can'be found in the link: For information how to enable BitLocker on a computer without a TPM, see BitLocker: How to enable BitLocker. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0954a1f0-df91-4a46-bb5c-96340bfd71c7(v=WS.11)...
  10. Email and linked accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email and linked accounts: I have a new surface and am trying to set it up with two of my email accounts. I thought I did everything correctly, including linking them so they would all come through email together but I am only getting the emails from one of the accounts and not the other even though...