Windows 10: Linked android to PC

Discus and support Linked android to PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just linked, (at least things looked like I succeeded), my android phone to my laptop pc using win 10. Initially, I was able to see the cell phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexC58, Dec 10, 2019.

1. AlexC58 Win User

Linked android to PC

I just linked, (at least things looked like I succeeded), my android phone to my laptop pc using win 10. Initially, I was able to see the cell phone message page on the pc, but since I don't know how to access this feature and consequently, I don't see the value of having it. I need to know how to access and use this link with my phone. Please advise. Thanks

:)

AlexC58, Dec 10, 2019

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Uploading data from android to pc

Hi AlaynaHarstine,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried to connect the Android device to PC using an USB cable?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Connect the Android device to the PC using a micro USB cable.
    • You can see an ‘AutoPlay popup’ on your PC once your phone is successfully connected and recognized by the computer. Click on the ‘Open folder to view files’ option.
    • Copy and paste the files or folders that you want to recover from your phone's internal memory to your PC.
    • When the steps are done, you can successfully recover and transfer your data from Android phone with broken screen to your PC.

Alternatively, if you have the data saved on an external SD card, then you can plug in the card to the PC to transfer the data. You may need an adaptor to read the SD card on the PC.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Aera Rua Win User

Linked android to PC

Link to Android Phone Problem

Hi,

Linking your device to your PC using any kind of connection should not be an issue. What we are seeing here is how Wi-Fi differ your connection when sending files. To better assist you with your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Are you transferring a file from your phone to your PC?
    • When you send something to your phone using Wi-Fi, is there a certain app that you are using?

To make sure that your phone is properly linked to your PC, you may check and follow the steps in this

article
    . There are also similar troubleshooting steps that you can follow in the article if you are getting an error message.

We’ll be looking forward for your responses.

Aera Rua, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Linked android to PC

1. Linked android to PC - Similar Threads - Linked android

2. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  3. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  4. Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me: Pls.help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plshelpi-cant-install-links-to-windows-app-in-my/3f12e5fb-0376-44a6-a096-ffcdc33d298d
  5. Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me

Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me: Pls.help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plshelpi-cant-install-links-to-windows-app-in-my/3f12e5fb-0376-44a6-a096-ffcdc33d298d
  6. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  7. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  8. Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?: Hi, I have 2 apps that are sending me regular notifications on my Android phone, Geev and Leboncoin. Every works perfectly on the Android phone.But when I am on Windows 11, where Phone Link is installed, I only receive notifications from Geev, and NEVER from Leboncoin, why ?I...
  9. Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?

Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?: Hi, I have 2 apps that are sending me regular notifications on my Android phone, Geev and Leboncoin. Every works perfectly on the Android phone.But when I am on Windows 11, where Phone Link is installed, I only receive notifications from Geev, and NEVER from Leboncoin, why ?I...
  10. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...