Windows 10: Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10

Discus and support Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a linked inbox on this machine using the Mail app but I cannot set up a linked in box on my wife's new laptop. I am not an expert but I do take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alf Stapleton, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10

I have a linked inbox on this machine using the Mail app but I cannot set up a linked in box on my wife's new laptop. I am not an expert but I do take care and read all the instructions word for word. All I get when opening the mail app on the new machine is a white box which says "no mail received" and that's all - no links, instructions or whatever. I installed an email client which Madam didn't much like and it worked perfectly. Help!! Alf

:)

Alf Stapleton, Mar 7, 2021

2. How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

I tried following the above steps, but when I do step 3, I don't receive a pop-up window or anything that will let me uncheck a linked account, and I am an "Administrator" User on this Win10 Desktop PC. Any other workable solutions?

Thank you.

cdawgg©®™, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10

New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10

1. Linked Inbox failure in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Linked Inbox failure

2. verify an email link received in the inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify an email link received in the inbox: how to make certain the Sallie Mae email link I've received in my inbox is legitimate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-an-email-link-received-in-the-inbox/c79b2d13-ff54-4fc1-80c1-3032fd7083de
  3. verify an email link received in the inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify an email link received in the inbox: how to make certain the Sallie Mae email link I've received in my inbox is legitimate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-an-email-link-received-in-the-inbox/c79b2d13-ff54-4fc1-80c1-3032fd7083de
  4. verify an email link received in the inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  6. How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?: There is a similar SUBJECT started on January 4, 2016 and is LOCKED around January 5, 2018. Why is it locked, because I could not UNLINK the Accounts in Windows 10 Mail? There was no pop-up box that said : UNLINK ACCOUNTS. We are almost at January 2020 and there still...
  7. inbox.

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox.: Setting up new pc and I am not getting emails to my inbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/4167653c-dc63-4199-b19a-929e0993fb30
  8. DISPLAY PORT LINK FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISPLAY PORT LINK FAILURE: I have got HP Envy 17 3D laptop(ATI Radeon HD 5800 graphics) and its in built display got some error as 'Display Port Link Failure'. My inbuilt display is not working now since it start displaying for a while then prompts the alert and gets blank. Already checked with the...
  9. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Link All Your Mail into one inbox: If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it. Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way Once open click on Settings found in bottom Right Hand Corner Then go to Manage Account Click on any Mail you have there like Outlook...
  10. Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!: An update to the Outlook Mail app for Windows 10 just went live. Linked inboxes are back! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 33588