Windows 10: Linked Microsoft account

Discus and support Linked Microsoft account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop is dying, I've bought a new laptop. Problem is, is that im in china, firstly does anyone know how to change the language, if possible. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alecgreen, Feb 15, 2021.

1. alecgreen Win User

Linked Microsoft account

My laptop is dying, I've bought a new laptop. Problem is, is that im in china, firstly does anyone know how to change the language, if possible. and secondly how do i find out what Microsoft account is connected to windows, so i can use the same account on my new laptop

:)

alecgreen, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Feb 15, 2021
  3. AFJ
    AFJ Win User
    Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

4. Linked Microsoft account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Linked Microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Linked Microsoft account

1. Linked Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Linked Microsoft account

2. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account for linked devices: Hi, I was just wondering about this concern here.Recently, I offered to sell one of my laptops to the company I am affiliated with, for site deployment; a gesture of "helping out". I did the whole sign-out, uninstall, wipe and clean install as per IT. Now it uses a local...
  3. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account for linked devices: Hi, I was just wondering about this concern here.Recently, I offered to sell one of my laptops to the company I am affiliated with, for site deployment; a gesture of "helping out". I did the whole sign-out, uninstall, wipe and clean install as per IT. Now it uses a local...
  4. Microsoft Account for linked devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked: I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to play Minecraft again, I will need to buy Minecraft again and link it to a Microsoft account. I am wondering if there is a way...
  6. microsoft account link with certiport account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account link with certiport account: I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with my Microsoft account...
  7. microsoft account link with certiport account

microsoft account link with certiport account: I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with my Microsoft account...
  8. Licence not linked to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence not linked to Microsoft Account: I got my Mum a new PC to replace her current one as it's been having some hardware issues. I changed her from a local account login to using her outlook.com account and that's fine but it doesn't seem to have linked her licence with her MS account, as when I login with her...
  9. linking to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    linking to Microsoft account: I am new to Windows 10 pro version actually which came with a second-hand laptop which I purchased. The firm selling their older laptops had Windows 7 in place and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro before selling, I am using it now as the new owner and at the moment it works...
  10. Link a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Link a microsoft account: How can I link my Microsoft (@hotmail.com) account to my Windows 10 computer without changing my current username and login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-microsoft-account/fa8d39bc-031f-4442-8abd-61e54604212d