Windows 10: Linked to deleted gmail

Discus and support Linked to deleted gmail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My microsoft account is linked to a gmail account which google deleted due to inactivity. Now that I updated to windows 11, windows keeps asking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gary crompton, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Linked to deleted gmail

My microsoft account is linked to a gmail account which google deleted due to inactivity. Now that I updated to windows 11, windows keeps asking me to verify with that email which was deleted. Even after changing it to an outlook email it says i have to 2-step verify with the deleted gmail account. What can I do?

:)

gary crompton, Mar 26, 2022
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Linked to deleted gmail [​IMG]

Linked to deleted gmail [​IMG]

weybrew, Mar 26, 2022
  3. Link Cortana and gmail

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having difficulties in linking Gmail to Cortana on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

We are researching on this issue and reproduced the issue on our lab machines and found that after entering Gmail username and password, it gives the allow option and later in Cortana when we click on Agree. It will circle and will
    stuck there.

We would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

However, we commend and appreciate you for the effort and time you gave to troubleshoot the issue. Hence, I suggest you to leave a

Feedback
    for this issue and provide us the Feedback Hub link so that our developer team can look into this issue.

Steps to share the Feedback Hub link

1. After submitting the feedback on Feedback Hub, go to the Feedback section of the app.
    2. Select the My feedback tab to see your feedback.
    3. Select the feedback and then click Share.
    4. Once you click on share, a link will be generated like
      https://aka.ms/*****
    5. Click on Copy link and then paste the link in your reply to this message.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Linked to deleted gmail

Windows phone 7 hotmail To: selection showing already deleted gmail addresses.

Successfully synched gmail in Windows phone 7. Later contacts in gmail updated using browser on desktop.

Now when I draft a new email using hotmail on windows phone 7, the suggestion list displayed by the phone shows already deleted gmail addresses.

This is annoying...

GeorgeMatt, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

Linked to deleted gmail

1. Linked to deleted gmail - Similar Threads - Linked deleted gmail

2. account gmail deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account gmail deleted: the gmail account i use for my microsoft account was deleted and i cant get it back but now i got a new pc and am having trouble logging in without it asking for my to confirm my email which i obviously cant do...
  3. account gmail deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account gmail deleted: the gmail account i use for my microsoft account was deleted and i cant get it back but now i got a new pc and am having trouble logging in without it asking for my to confirm my email which i obviously cant do...
  4. account gmail deleted

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Linked to deleted gmail

Linked to deleted gmail: My microsoft account is linked to a gmail account which google deleted due to inactivity. Now that I updated to windows 11, windows keeps asking me to verify with that email which was deleted. Even after changing it to an outlook email it says i have to 2-step verify with the...
  6. Linking Gmail to Cortana

in Cortana
    Linking Gmail to Cortana: I had wanted to link my Gmail to Cortana. At first it made me sign in and other formalities and after everything it showed a dialog showing the terms and conditions. After I clicked agree it was thinking and then continued to show me the same dialog. Somehow, I could scroll....
  7. Opening GMail documents and links

Opening GMail documents and links: I have a gmail account with the app but every time I try to open a document or click on a link that was sent to me the play store pops up but it wont let me do anything else until I close the play store and I'm still unable to open the docs or links. Please advice....
  8. All Gmail links fail

in Browsers and Email
    All Gmail links fail: I seem to be having a strange Gmail problem. None of the links in my emails will connect to www.google,com. All email will open without problem and links in websites work fine, I simply cannot get outside of Gmail. Even Settings to HELP and REPORT a PROBLEM don't get out....
  9. All Gmail links fail

All Gmail links fail: I seem to be having a strange Gmail problem. None of the links in my emails will connect to www.google,com. All email will open without problem and links in websites work fine, I simply cannot get outside of Gmail. Even Settings to HELP and REPORT a PROBLEM don't get out....
  10. Error linking Gmail to Windows 10

Error linking Gmail to Windows 10: I am having trouble getting my gmail to link to Windows 10 on my new surface pro. I get the error 0x8000000b. This occurs after putting in my password and giving gmail permission to allow windows access. I've tried resetting the apps not working.. even reset the computer to...