Windows 10: linked windows 10 yet can't activate

Discus and support linked windows 10 yet can't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All I'll try again :) I had to change to a new gigabyte motherboard and an AMD FX 8350 CPU, I installed everything but not until I linked my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by steven nikolaisen, May 1, 2019.

1. linked windows 10 yet can't activate

Hi All

I'll try again linked windows 10 yet can't activate :)

I had to change to a new gigabyte motherboard and an AMD FX 8350 CPU, I installed everything but not until I linked my windows 10 home to my microsoft account.

I reformatted and did a fresh install of Windows 10 home using a usb drive set up to install windows 10 on the microsoft site.

I logged into my microsoft account and linked my computer to it. The old build is no longer attached, only the new build of the same name computer is attached to my account. I have it set to sign into my computer using my microsoft account.

When I run the troubleshooter and select the major hardware change button a new window opens, it says just a moment and has the circling balls going.

After about 30 seconds the just a moment goes away then comes back, another 30 seconds or so and the new window closes. Nothing has happened I still need to activate windows.

Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

:)

steven nikolaisen, May 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 1, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

linked windows 10 yet can't activate

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, May 1, 2019
Thema:

linked windows 10 yet can't activate

1. linked windows 10 yet can't activate - Similar Threads - linked yet can't

2. Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-linked-devices-when-troubleshooting-to/04036175-ccf2-4f47-90e8-527cc4990bde
  3. Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-linked-devices-when-troubleshooting-to/04036175-ccf2-4f47-90e8-527cc4990bde
  4. Can't see linked devices when troubleshooting to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Activation link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation link: Need an Windows activation link for windows 10. I have 15 machines to activate the windows 10. I don't want to call to customer care for every machine to activate. is there any link to activate the machines....
  6. Windows Activation link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation link: Need an Windows activation link for windows 10. I have 15 machines to activate the windows 10. I don't want to call to customer care for every machine to activate. is there any link to activate the machines....
  7. Windows Activation link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate: I just replaced my motherboard, and now have the pleasure of enjoying the "can't activate windows" issue.Digital license, purchased through MS StoreHome purchased first, then upgraded to Procurrent PC Device shown on MS Account website shows Win 10 ProCurrent PC shows that I...
  9. Links not active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links not active: When I copy and paste a link to Zoom chat, it is not active. A similar thing occurs when I copy and paste a link in email. This started happening I think after an automatic computer update. Before that, I was able to insert a live link. When I attempt the same thing on my...
  10. tp-link wireless driver not available yet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tp-link wireless driver not available yet: i have just upgaded to win 10 and have found that my TL-W851nd internal wireless adapter card is not supported YET. according to TP-link support they will release at a later date. 11682