Windows 10: LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update

Discus and support LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This week my LinkedIn app does not work anymore and redirects me to the web version. Is the App discontinued?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GerardWright1, Oct 10, 2019.

1. LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update

This week my LinkedIn app does not work anymore and redirects me to the web version. Is the App discontinued?

:)

GerardWright1, Oct 10, 2019

2. Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

hi Adil,

It seems that MS has updated the LinkedIn app and it has a new look same as the mobile site.

NithinSankar, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10

Source: Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update

Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

hi Adil,

It seems that MS has updated the LinkedIn app and it has a new look same as the mobile site.

But the app isn't available for download on Store. :-(

Adil Z Syed, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update

1. LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update - Similar Threads - LinkedIn App working

2. HDMI not working after last windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working after last windows update.: Some days ago, windows update stop responding, windows couldn't be dragged, tabs couldn't be switched to, the mouse and keyboard stopped working, changing several keyboards and mouses, only bluetooth microsoft conveniently worked. Logitech and SteelSeries stopped working. I...
  3. printer not working after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not working after last Windows update: My laser printer won't work after the last Windows update. My inkjet printer still works. How do I get my laser printer TallyGenicom Intelliprint 9035 working?...
  4. LinkedIn App Taken Down????

LinkedIn App Taken Down????: Why would LinkedIn take down their app? Extremely Frustrating when trying to make my various computers/devices the same. Not Happy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app-taken-down/4d7adf90-2a4b-4b8e-a674-31176c3ae621
  5. Keyboard not working on windows apps after last insiders update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not working on windows apps after last insiders update: The keyboard doesn't work at Windows apps. Pressing any key doesn't seem to affect any of the native applications. This also includes the following: The login screen: Pressing space on the login screen should lead to a screen which asks for the password. Besides that the...
  6. LinkedIn app

LinkedIn app: How do I add the app for LinkedIn to my surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app/e1ade9e5-3232-4c1e-8a75-21e6fdc26f65
  7. issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10

issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10: My LinkedIn app recently stopped working, telling me to click a link to access it in my browser but not letting me use the app. I uninstalled it, planning to reinstall in the app store, only to find it doesn't come up in my library or a search of windows store. Is it actually...
  8. app crashing after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app crashing after last update: the photos app is not working. it is crashing before opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-crashing-after-last-update/a5d06eb6-c9df-4800-802f-801fec841c7b
  9. Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update

Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update: Hello ALL! Hadn't updated my computer in a couple of months. My computer updated for me last week - and now all videos in Facebook or Linkedin display "extra large" - they no longer display at correct size - its like Im playing them at 250%!! Anyone having this issue? Any...
  10. Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10: The LinkedIn app for Windows 10 PCs is beginning to roll out in the Windows Store today. [img] Today, LinkedIn announced we are bringing the LinkedIn experience that millions of professionals around the world use on the web to the Windows Store with an all new Windows...