Windows 10: LinkedIn App Taken Down????

Discus and support LinkedIn App Taken Down???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why would LinkedIn take down their app? Extremely Frustrating when trying to make my various computers/devices the same. Not Happy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary Oppedahl, Jun 10, 2020.

1. LinkedIn App Taken Down????

Why would LinkedIn take down their app? Extremely Frustrating when trying to make my various computers/devices the same. Not Happy.

:)

Gary Oppedahl, Jun 10, 2020

2. Linkedin is not connecting with my Lumia 625

Dear Tobias,

I understand that your LinkedIn account does not sync on your Windows Phone.

Have you already added the account on your phone? Do you receive any error messages/codes?

Setting up a LinkedIn account

• On Start

LinkedIn App Taken Down???? hardware-icon-start-button_InvariantCulture_Default.png
      , tap
      People
      LinkedIn App Taken Down???? start-icon-people_InvariantCulture_Default.png
      >
      More
      LinkedIn App Taken Down???? basic-icon-ellipses_InvariantCulture_Default.png
      >
      Settings.

• Scroll down and tap Add an account.

• Tap LinkedIn, then tap Connect. You'll be taken to a web page where you can connect your LinkedIn account to your Microsoft account.

• Sign in with your username and password for LinkedIn (which may not be the same as your username and password for your Microsoft account). You'll then be taken back to the
      People settings screen, and your new account will begin synchronizing.

Notes

• You can only connect one LinkedIn account to your Microsoft account. If you want to change which LinkedIn account appears on your phone, first delete the existing account from your phone. That will remove the connection between your account and your Microsoft
      account. Then add the other LinkedIn account to your phone and follow the steps to connect that account.
    • Twitter or LinkedIn may not be available in your country or region.
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp8/apps/set-up-a-twitter-or-linkedin-account

Kind regards,

Vasilia K', Jun 10, 2020
  3. Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

Dear Microsoft,

After acquisition of LinkedIn, can Windows 10 users hope for a better LinkedIn app as on iOS and on Android? Because the current LinkedIn app is not useful. Moreover, the Windows Phone 8.1 feature of connecting your LinkedIn and Twitter contacts with People
    hub is also missing in Windows 10 Mobile. Please take a look on this issue.

Hope my suggestion would be considered.

Regards,

Adil Z Syed, Jun 10, 2020
  4. LinkedIn App Taken Down????

Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

hi Adil,

It seems that MS has updated the LinkedIn app and it has a new look same as the mobile site.

NithinSankar, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

LinkedIn App Taken Down????

1. LinkedIn App Taken Down???? - Similar Threads - LinkedIn App Taken

2. RE: Locked out of Linkedin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: Locked out of Linkedin: My LinkedIn account was compromised and as a result blocked. My account is under the name Monica N. Loomis.I use this account for all business purposes and need it restored immediately. I have been to the corporate office and provided myonline DL and Passport ID's. Please...
  3. Why havent Microsoft taken down TLauncher?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why havent Microsoft taken down TLauncher?: https://tlauncher.org/en/ It allows you to crack minecraft and buy an even better version of Minecraft than Minecraft itself, why haven't microsoft been the money-hungry beast it is and taken it down?...
  4. LinkedIn app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LinkedIn app: How do I add the app for LinkedIn to my surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app/e1ade9e5-3232-4c1e-8a75-21e6fdc26f65
  5. Linkedin Students

Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  6. LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update

LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update: This week my LinkedIn app does not work anymore and redirects me to the web version. Is the App discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app-is-not-working-in-windows-10-after/ed550869-d91b-4311-b54e-9c1b6b5ed78d
  7. issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10

issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10: My LinkedIn app recently stopped working, telling me to click a link to access it in my browser but not letting me use the app. I uninstalled it, planning to reinstall in the app store, only to find it doesn't come up in my library or a search of windows store. Is it actually...
  8. Linkedin in windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linkedin in windows Store: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. When I search for LinkedIn app in the windows store , i'm unable to install it I have a Redeem a code instead of the install button need ur help thx...
  9. Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in: I'm using Chrome. In some sites I get an annoying pop-in showing Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and other clickables. I don't know any other way to explain it. I have pasted a clip of it. Is there a way to turn this off? [img] 32276
  10. Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10: The LinkedIn app for Windows 10 PCs is beginning to roll out in the Windows Store today. [img] Today, LinkedIn announced we are bringing the LinkedIn experience that millions of professionals around the world use on the web to the Windows Store with an all new Windows...