Windows 10: Linkedin Students

Discus and support Linkedin Students in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertKreischer1, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Linkedin Students

I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365?

:)

RobertKreischer1, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Updates in LinkedIn Messaging

Source: Bring Your Conversations to Life with New Updates in LinkedIn Messaging | Official LinkedIn Blog

Brink, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft notification keeps appearing saying I need to log in to LinkedIn to save my profile

Hi Linda,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Have you installed LinkedIn application on your system?
    • Have you ever accessed LinkedIn through any browsers?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to perform system restore to the previous point and check if this helps in resolving the issue.

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Linkedin Students

linkedin

Hi,

Verify that LinkedIn is selected in the contacts filter list.

Go to Settings. Swipe to the left and tap People > "filter my contact list".

Linley.

Linley Meslier, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Linkedin Students

1. Linkedin Students - Similar Threads - Linkedin Students

2. University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore: Hello,I have made a LinkedIn account with my university e-mail adress a few years ago, and have been using it regularly,However, when I graduated my adress was desactivated.Last time I tried to connect, there was a message "this login attempt seems suspicious" and I was asked...
  3. University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore: Hello,I have made a LinkedIn account with my university e-mail adress a few years ago, and have been using it regularly,However, when I graduated my adress was desactivated.Last time I tried to connect, there was a message "this login attempt seems suspicious" and I was asked...
  4. RE: Locked out of Linkedin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Locked out of Linkedin: My LinkedIn account was compromised and as a result blocked. My account is under the name Monica N. Loomis.I use this account for all business purposes and need it restored immediately. I have been to the corporate office and provided myonline DL and Passport ID's. Please...
  5. RE: Locked out of Linkedin

RE: Locked out of Linkedin: My LinkedIn account was compromised and as a result blocked. My account is under the name Monica N. Loomis.I use this account for all business purposes and need it restored immediately. I have been to the corporate office and provided myonline DL and Passport ID's. Please...
  6. RE: Locked out of Linkedin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Careers Action Center forwarding me to LinkedIn instead

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Careers Action Center forwarding me to LinkedIn instead: I’ve been checking on the status of a Microsoft job that I applied for via careers.microsoft.com for a few weeks now. Normally when I login careers.Microsoft.com I get a prompt on which account credentials to use and Ive always chosen LinkedIn, and the Careers site will show...
  8. Cant visit Instagram, Linkedin, twitter or facebook on my laptop?

in Cortana
    Cant visit Instagram, Linkedin, twitter or facebook on my laptop?: Hello For some reason I cant visit Instagram, Linkedin, twitter or facebook pages on my laptop? I just get a page saying; Hmmm......cant reach this page I have no internet issues and this problem has only occurred for the last 4 weeks. I'm wondering if it something to...
  9. LinkedIn App Taken Down????

LinkedIn App Taken Down????: Why would LinkedIn take down their app? Extremely Frustrating when trying to make my various computers/devices the same. Not Happy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app-taken-down/4d7adf90-2a4b-4b8e-a674-31176c3ae621
  10. Word documents not getting uploaded to websites. Eg LinkedIn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word documents not getting uploaded to websites. Eg LinkedIn: I would like to know why the Word documents i have are not getting uploaded onto websites. I was earlier using a computer with Windows 8 and OFFICE 2010 version. With that i had no problem uploading. However i have now purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 and Office 2019...