Windows 10: linking a Bluetooth keyboard

Discus and support linking a Bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; having spilt coffee on my yoga laptop keyboard and finding the tablet version difficult, I am trying to link to a Bluetooth keyboard but am asked for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dnemb, May 30, 2020.

1. dnemb Win User

linking a Bluetooth keyboard

having spilt coffee on my yoga laptop keyboard and finding the tablet version difficult, I am trying to link to a Bluetooth keyboard but am asked for a pin. When I used the same Bluetooth keyboard with an android tablet, I was offered a pin which I then typed into the keyboard and paired but on this windows 10 machine, I am simply offered an input box. when I try to invent a pin I get various responses but none. succeed in creating a pair or link to the keyboard. what am I doing wrong???

:)

dnemb, May 30, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

linking a Bluetooth keyboard 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, May 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 30, 2020
  4. linking a Bluetooth keyboard

Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, May 30, 2020
Thema:

linking a Bluetooth keyboard

1. linking a Bluetooth keyboard - Similar Threads - linking Bluetooth keyboard

2. Phone Link Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Bluetooth not working: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I connected my Android phone up to the Phone Link app, and it will not link to make calls.I have tried connecting it manually, and it says that it wants permissions, however I have only gotten asked to enable nearby device permissions. Nothing...
  3. Phone Link Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Bluetooth not working: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I connected my Android phone up to the Phone Link app, and it will not link to make calls.I have tried connecting it manually, and it says that it wants permissions, however I have only gotten asked to enable nearby device permissions. Nothing...
  4. Phone Link Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Bluetooth problem: I have changed myself to a Samsung Fold4 and I tried connecting it to phone link.Everything seems to work just fine, but I just cant connect the phone with Bluetooth to phone so I can receive calls.The phone asks me if I want to pair it with the PC app, but the app doesn't...
  5. Phone Link Bluetooth problem

Phone Link Bluetooth problem: I have changed myself to a Samsung Fold4 and I tried connecting it to phone link.Everything seems to work just fine, but I just cant connect the phone with Bluetooth to phone so I can receive calls.The phone asks me if I want to pair it with the PC app, but the app doesn't...
  6. PC Link and Keyboard Issues

PC Link and Keyboard Issues: Hello all, When I use PC Link to link my cell phone to my laptop, I normally can use my laptop keyboard to type. This is a pretty important feature for me, and right now it just won't work. I have to use the touchscreen keyboard - which makes PC link pointless, I'll just type...
  7. Linking PS2 Keyboards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking PS2 Keyboards: I have two computers and would like to use the same PS2 Keyboard with USB connector on both without having to plug and unplug connectors. Is this possible? I have tried to find a USB splitter but cannot find one with two males that handle data. Am I being unrealistic? Thanks...
  8. Bluetooth keyboard

Bluetooth keyboard: I have forgotten my Bluetooth keyboard pin for my Samsung slate. Please assist me on how to get it back to use my keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keyboard/dc3a0b69-8ef6-4c3d-bee1-ab95d456ae33
  9. Finding Bluetooth link key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finding Bluetooth link key: Hi, I'm trying to find the the Bluetooth link key of my Logitech K810 keyboard. Does anyone know where to find it in the Win10 registers? I have a dualboot Windows 10/Linux Mint desktop with Asus BT-400 dongle and Logitech K810 keyboard and I would like to use the same BT...
  10. Bluetooth keyboards

Bluetooth keyboards: my Bluetooth keyboard was working before but know it wont work, and it doesn't show up under connect Bluetooth devices. it has no power button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-keyboards/0cf5d507-18fd-4e57-a3b6-7c284b50912e