Windows 10: Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress

Discus and support Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just bought Fairway Solitaire on Microsoft for $1.99. I don't know how to access this game to Facebook so that I won't lose my progress. I have it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ellie2226, May 1, 2020.

1. Ellie2226 Win User

Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress

I just bought Fairway Solitaire on Microsoft for $1.99. I don't know how to access this game to Facebook so that I won't lose my progress. I have it on my tablet for free but I want to play it sometimes on my PC. How can I get the progress on my tablet to go to my PC?

Thank you,

Ellie K. May

:)

Ellie2226, May 1, 2020

2. microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We need few information.

• May I know what games you are trying to link to Facebook?
    • What is the error message you are getting?
    • Are you facing the same issue for all the games?

If the issue is with any particular game, please uninstall and reinstall the game and then sign in with Facebook.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 1, 2020
  3. microsoft solitaire events game progress

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a different account and your game progress are gone when you logged in to the new computer. It is possible that you entered an incorrect Microsoft account or you played the game offline on your other computer
    before. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you checked if you are logged in to the same account?
    • Did you play the game online on your other computer?
    • Did you add your Microsoft account to the Settings menu?
    • Are you logged in to a local account on your PC?

If you are logged in to the correct account, you may follow the steps below to reset the game on the Settings menu.
    This process can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, May 1, 2020
  4. Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress

Facebook games play audio, but do not show up in screen.

After my update for windows 10 was installed yesterday every time I use Facebook the whole look of the facebook site has changed to a "list" form. from there I try to access my game and while I DO hear the audio the actual game page does not show up. Any
    suggestions?

K. R.Van Pelt, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress

1. Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress - Similar Threads - Linking microsoft game

2. I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word: I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-wife-to-have-access-to-my-account-so-she/3fd75459-bd28-4b38-a17d-a403b34bd9e3
  3. I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word: I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-wife-to-have-access-to-my-account-so-she/3fd75459-bd28-4b38-a17d-a403b34bd9e3
  4. my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...: So i have my pre installed windows 11 which i got when i bought a new laptop. Now i have to change to another OS for few months, and after that come back to windows. My windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account. So if i changed my OS , do i lose my windows...
  5. my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account so can i uninstall windows...: So i have my pre installed windows 11 which i got when i bought a new laptop. Now i have to change to another OS for few months, and after that come back to windows. My windows digital license is linked with my microsoft account. So if i changed my OS , do i lose my windows...
  6. Progress in a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Progress in a game: I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just wandering what will be with my progress. Have I lost it irretrievably?...
  7. The code so I can access the Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The code so I can access the Microsoft account: I accidentally logged back without thinking this and I tried to log back in but it didn't work because I try to log in the code again by using my email it didn't work so I had two numbers and I tried both of them and neither of them worked what do I do...
  8. Facebook games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games: Hi I'm trying to play my games I usually play on Facebook or play in game room all of a sudden they either don't want to load at all or they are very very slow I haven't HAD ANY ISSUES UNTIL Yesterday & I haven't made any changes on my computer except I cleared the browsing...
  9. facebook game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facebook game: facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-game/d5637d49-d338-46a6-a2ca-e35dbf1beb46
  10. microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook: I cannot link to facebook with my d/l Microsoft games. Password and email are correct. Windows seems to be stopping me - any help out there?...