Windows 10: Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10

Discus and support Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get windows 10 to recognize a 'Spot 3' personal location device attached via a USB2?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bogie27, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Bogie27 Win User

Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10

How do I get windows 10 to recognize a 'Spot 3' personal location device attached via a USB2?

:)

Bogie27, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10

lorraine walsh, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10

1. Linking a 'Spot' device to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Linking 'Spot' device

2. Linking device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking device: If I were to ever delink my computer by accident would I just redownload the windows to get it linked? The link you sent worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-device/ad10fb86-b912-47e5-9120-907a228ef63a
  3. Linking device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking device: If I were to ever delink my computer by accident would I just redownload the windows to get it linked? The link you sent worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-device/ad10fb86-b912-47e5-9120-907a228ef63a
  4. Linking device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. link device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    link device: how do i link my laptop to my microsoft account? i am trying to get up faith and family app on my laptop and i get an error message that says that i have to link my device to my microsoft account first....
  6. Hot spot invisible to devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hot spot invisible to devices: My hot spot is on and the network connections shows it as enabled and working, but the devices I am trying to connect do not see it. How do I make it visible so I can connect to it?...
  7. windows spot light

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...
  8. windows spot light

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spot light: I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The neyplwiz thing does not...
  9. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Spot Light Photos: Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book? Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so? The photos are so great I know many people who would enjoy see them!...
  10. Reference of "Windows Core Device Family" spotted in latest Windows 10 SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Reference of "Windows Core Device Family" spotted in latest Windows 10 SDK: Microsoft is reportedly working on a revolutionary version of Windows 10, codenamed Windows Core OS, that will take a modular approach to computing. Windows Core OS is supposed to use CShell, an entirely new graphical user interface to allow Microsoft to scale Windows 10 to a...