Windows 10: Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account

Discus and support Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a laptop with a Windows 10 Home license. I made a new build some days ago and I have to install the OS. If I log in with my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adrilc1, May 20, 2020.

1. Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account

I have a laptop with a Windows 10 Home license. I made a new build some days ago and I have to install the OS.

If I log in with my Microsoft account in the laptop, will that license be attached to my account forever even if I log out or I need to keep my account logged in until the other PC is up and running?

submitted by /u/adrilc1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/adrilc1, May 20, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, May 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account [​IMG]

Brink, May 20, 2020
  4. TrustMe Win User

Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account

TrustMe, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account

1. Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Linking Home license

2. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  3. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  4. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Digital License Windows Home 10 link to MS Account

Digital License Windows Home 10 link to MS Account: After a new motherboard was installed, Windows 10 Home is activated with digital license, but it won't link to MS Account. Unable to sign in to MS from device, however able to open MS account through browser. Continue to receive "oops something went wrong message". I have...
  6. Digital License Windows Home 10 link to MS Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital License Windows Home 10 link to MS Account: After a new motherboard was installed, Windows 10 Home is activated with digital license, but it won't link to MS Account. Unable to sign in to MS from device, however able to open MS account through browser. Continue to receive "oops something went wrong message". I have...
  7. Digital License Windows Home 10 link to MS Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account

Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account: Hi there! I have a doubt regarding my Windows 10 license. Some time ago I bought a retail license and now in the Windows configuration section the following message appears: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". The thing is that I...
  9. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: How to: Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation Starting with Activation troubleshooter if you make a hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard. There is not a...