Windows 10: Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10

Discus and support Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I link an Xbox game such as March of Empieres, MoE, from one account to another on my W10 computer? I am using several accounts connected to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeifÖhman, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10

How can I link an Xbox game such as March of Empieres, MoE, from one account to another on my W10 computer?

I am using several accounts connected to different MoE game settings.

So it has to be linked to the specific account it self, not the PC.
    In other words how can I migrate an existing MoE game settings in a specific account on my W10, to another new account on my W10?
    The files or registrary info must be located inside the specific account that is used.
    And yes I have admin rights on my computer and has fully understanding and lots of experience of W10 system files and the registery keys in W10.

:)

LeifÖhman, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10

Wrong Xbox account linked to windows games

Hi,

For better assistance on Xbox account
    issues, we would suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat support directly on this link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10

1. Linking a Xbox game settings to another account on W10 - Similar Threads - Linking Xbox game

2. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  3. Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Account Not Linking?: The links to the images are here: Image 1 and Image 2If you don`t want to read the images, Image 1 says "Unable to Connect Accounts. Your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to...
  4. Epic games account xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games account xbox: Hi, so a few years ago i made a fortnite account on my xbox and i remember the email and password to it but when i try sign in on pc it says that the epic email is wrong. I know that it has an epic account but i dont remember using another email for it. How am i supposed to...
  5. Epic games account xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic games account xbox: Hi, so a few years ago i made a fortnite account on my xbox and i remember the email and password to it but when i try sign in on pc it says that the epic email is wrong. I know that it has an epic account but i dont remember using another email for it. How am i supposed to...
  6. Problem with MS account in W10 and Xbox app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with MS account in W10 and Xbox app: Hi, i hope you can help me, i'm having a lot of trouble since i changed my password because now the xbox app is always asking for me to log in when it starts, it used to auto login before. I've tried the following solutions: New account and in the other account it seems...
  7. linking w10 to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    linking w10 to Microsoft account: My reading of the Windows 10 user agreement tells me that I may install a single licensed copy of W10 on only one disk at a time. Accordingly, I have two SSDs with two separate, independently licensed installations of w10. I use one for the internet and one for non-internet....
  8. Xbox Games always auto updating on W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Games always auto updating on W10: This has been going on for several months now, lasting through many Windows updates. All my Xbox games (installed via the Xbox W10 app) will always auto update as needed, despite the fact that I have it set not to do that. The Xbox app doesn't even run on start-up or stay...
  9. I linked a new account for Xbox Game Pass, but now that account is my 'home' account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I linked a new account for Xbox Game Pass, but now that account is my 'home' account?: Hi guys, I made a new account to get the Xbox Game Pass $1 Offer, but then backed out of it as I thought it had a game that it didn't, and then reverted my Xbox account to my normal one. But now, on signing in to my laptop, it has synced with the alternate account? How do...
  10. making a 2k account and linking to xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    making a 2k account and linking to xbox: I'm trying to make and link a 2k account to mys sons xbox. Initially I got the message that a 2k account wasnt created. Now when my son tries to sign in on his child account on the xbox he gets the message "your user account is under the age requirement or has not been...