Windows 10: Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

Discus and support Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MuhammadYounus, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft' and cannot access the application '405e80fc-f8e6-40e6-b6b9-e5bcc7e6813e'RedirectionUxProd in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.Troubleshooting

:)

MuhammadYounus, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User
  3. Phone Link on Android

Hi Folks, I know this might be off the beaten track. Do you or have you ever used Link to Windows - Phone Link on an Android Phone.

Roderunner, Sep 10, 2022
  4. 3ND
    3nd Win User

Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

Phone Link on Android

nope

Thema:

Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

1. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC - Similar Threads - Linking Android Phone

2. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  3. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  4. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  5. Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC

Linking Android Phone to my Windows PC: when I am trying to link my Samsung A73 smart phone to my Windows PC through www.aka.ms?phonelinkQRC it is asking me to login to my MICROSOFT account when I am trying to login I am getting this messageAADSTS50020: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***'...
  6. Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC: I am unable to link my Windows 10 PC with my Android phone Samsung J7, 2017 with Your Phone Companion. It worked for me in early December 2021 but I then had to uninstall. My reinstall less than one month later does not work. I can only access the files created during the...
  7. Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC

Cannot link Android Phone with Windows 10 PC: I am unable to link my Windows 10 PC with my Android phone Samsung J7, 2017 with Your Phone Companion. It worked for me in early December 2021 but I then had to uninstall. My reinstall less than one month later does not work. I can only access the files created during the...
  8. Link android phone to windows

Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  9. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...
  10. Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC: How to: Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC Linking your iPhone or Android phone to your PC lets you switch seamlessly between your phone and PC. Start a task on one of your devices and continue it on another. You can text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.aka.phonelinkqrc

2. phonelinkQRC