Windows 10: Linking Edge Browers bookmarks

Discus and support Linking Edge Browers bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I have a desktop PC and laptop, both with Win10 install. I have saved all my bookmarks to my Edge browser on my PC. Is there a way I can... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hartley001, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Linking Edge Browers bookmarks

Hey Guys,

I have a desktop PC and laptop, both with Win10 install. I have saved all my bookmarks to my Edge browser on my PC. Is there a way I can sync my Edge browser on my laptop with the bookmarks from my pc. I know Google Chrome and Opera allow this feature but I wasn't sure about Edge?

Thanks in Advance

Hartley

:)

hartley001, Aug 4, 2015
  2. FChung Win User

Recover or reinstall MS Edge

After installing Windows 10, both IE11 and MS edge works. However yesterday the MS edge did not function and all the favourite website inforamtion were gone because the WiFi was down for 15 minutes. I tried to download my favorites bookmarks from IE
    to Edge, but the computer was continously downloading. My question is if the Edge was crashed, can I download the new one on-line by using IE brower? If so, do I need to uninstall the Edge? I cannot find the edge program from the control panel to uninstall.

FChung, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Installed Windows 10 but links from Outlook will only open in MS Edge

I downloaded Windows 10 and use Chrome not Edge. When I click on a link from Outlook it auto opens in Outlook.

I DO NOT want to use Edge as my default brower and HAVE Chrome set as my default browser. Do anyone have any idea how this gets fixed?

Thanks,

RheaCampbellXW, Aug 4, 2015
  4. rfruth Win User

Linking Edge Browers bookmarks

want to do this myself but don't know how, any luck ?

rfruth, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Still no luck. Edge needs to incorporate syncing to other edge browsers and allow you to drag favorites to favorite bar and or allow more customization.

Bae4152000, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Linking Edge Browers bookmarks

1. Linking Edge Browers bookmarks - Similar Threads - Linking Edge Browers

2. Updating Edge Bookmarks and Favicons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Edge Bookmarks and Favicons: I recently had to replace my hard drive and I am trying to load the Favicons file from my old user directory and get Error "0x800704C8 This operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open". I was able to move the bookmark file so all my bookmarks show...
  3. Updating Edge Bookmarks and Favicons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Edge Bookmarks and Favicons: I recently had to replace my hard drive and I am trying to load the Favicons file from my old user directory and get Error "0x800704C8 This operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open". I was able to move the bookmark file so all my bookmarks show...
  4. Updating Edge Bookmarks and Favicons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fix Edge brower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Edge brower: How I get Mircosoft edge from crashing and freezing up when trying to use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/fix-edge-brower/a9c4f8bf-c6e4-4ce9-a9a3-24ba35333048
  6. Search Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Search Edge Bookmarks: Does anyone know how to open the Bookmarks folder in Edge and how to search the bookmarks ? Thanks in advance. Alan 53399
  7. Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome): Hello all- I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my symptoms and what I've done so far: Symptom: on most Web sites, videos are zoomed in a few hundred percent, but it is NOT...
  8. Edge bookmarks disapearing

in Browsers and Email
    Edge bookmarks disapearing: I tried importing bookmarks directly from Chrome and tried importing from a file and get the same result with both. I have re-installed Windows Creators several times and still get the same results. Cleared everything from Edge and start over, same result. When I first...
  9. Change order of bookmarks in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Change order of bookmarks in Edge?: Is there any way to change the order of the bookmarks in Edge? I can't seem to drag and drop anymore. Matt 14442
  10. Edge Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Bookmarks: How do I save my bookmarks in edge to transfer to another computer. I want my same setting if possible on another computer. Thanks 31196