Windows 10: Linking iCloud account to mail app

Discus and support Linking iCloud account to mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amwright1975, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Linking iCloud account to mail app

I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?

:)

amwright1975, Oct 4, 2020
  2. adambravo Win User

iCloud is there in Mail, but not visible--now what?

Added my iCloud mail account without issues--but it's not visible in the list of accounts. When I try to re-add it, the app says it's already there. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Mail?

adambravo, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    icloud mail account

Do you have two factor/two-step authentication on your Apple/iCloud account? If so then the mail account requires an app specific password which is entered in place of the iCloud account password.

Time Lady, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Linking iCloud account to mail app

icloud Mail Account

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Regarding your issue with your iCloud mail settings, we suggest to check this thread and look for G00dbyeGirl post:

iCloud account settings
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Linking iCloud account to mail app

1. Linking iCloud account to mail app - Similar Threads - Linking iCloud account

2. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  3. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  4. Win11 Photo app not linking to ICloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Photo app not linking to ICloud: I have a new computer with Win11 Home 22H2. The Photos App is the Updated one with ICloud integration on the left side navigation bar. However I am unable to pull the ICloud photos into the Photos App. When I click on that icon the screen says to Turn On ICloud Photos. But I...
  5. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  6. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  7. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  8. Mail and People App won't sync to my Icloud Account

Mail and People App won't sync to my Icloud Account: Hello, I am trying to sync my contacts, calanders, and email from my Icloud to my windows mail and people apps. I checked for updates already and restarted my computer. I also tried to delete the account and re-enter the information twice....
  9. adding icloud mail account

adding icloud mail account: Hi there, I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to have the message come up again. I went to my apple id page and generated an app specific password for windows 10 mail but...
  10. links in mail account

links in mail account: Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail app on my pc Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email...