Windows 10: Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines

Discus and support Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey everyone,I want to be able to control multiple different Windows 10 pc admin settings from one administrator account. For example, I have a Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cole Popkin, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines

Hey everyone,I want to be able to control multiple different Windows 10 pc admin settings from one administrator account. For example, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad, and I want to control the admin settings on two other Windows 10 machines. I do not want to have separate admin accounts on each machine. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

:)

Cole Popkin, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2021
  4. lucasweir Win User

Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines

1. Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines - Similar Threads - Linking multiple Machines

2. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple machines linked to single MS account: Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-machines-linked-to-single-ms-account/89185398-78df-44aa-b5d6-edeb73093d90
  3. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple machines linked to single MS account: Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-machines-linked-to-single-ms-account/89185398-78df-44aa-b5d6-edeb73093d90
  4. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 Home License with multiple machines

Windows 10 Home License with multiple machines: Good day all! I have a Windows 10 Home digital license on my laptop. I went and checked and it says that it's linked to my Microsoft Account. I recently just bought a new PC, and I need to install Windows on it. My question is: if I log in with the same Microsoft...
  6. Mouse stutter Windows 10 - multiple machines

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse stutter Windows 10 - multiple machines: Hello, I have an issue where any mouse I connect to my machines has a noticeable stutter/vibration with all movement when using Windows 10 I have tried 1903 up to 2004 so far on my 1440p 144hz monitor and also some generic 60hz 1080p monitors I have floating around. I...
  7. Cloning Multiple Win10 machines

Cloning Multiple Win10 machines: I am trying to clone 30+ machine at one time. The issue I am having is that if I use one machine as my test and try and deploy that out to 30+ machines how can I get the COA key in the other machine to activate? All 30+ machines are brand new. They all have different COA...
  8. Multiple Headset Microphones Will Not Function on Multiple Windows 10 Machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Headset Microphones Will Not Function on Multiple Windows 10 Machines: Having an issue with my microphones on multiple headsets in Windows 10. I have tested the headphones on a four Windows 10 computers and they work on only one the one which has not been updated for quite some time, so wondering if it was a recent update Strangely enough, the...
  9. Windows 10 Home License with multiple machines

Windows 10 Home License with multiple machines: Good day all! I hope you are all well. I have a Windows 10 Home digital license which came from the free upgrade path from a retail version of Windows 7 Home. As far as I remember my Windows 7 Home license allowed the software to be installed on 3 different machines. I...
  10. BSOD multiple machines vdd2hookkmode.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD multiple machines vdd2hookkmode.sys: Hi, Anyone could help me with analyse attached dump file? I have multiple machone with BSOD, all with vdd2hookkmode.sys fail. https://everisgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jovieira_everis_com/EVZuCQ0X1NxMl9BNfDwPJBUB7I7dpYJZxfQNSKHw6t0b8w?e=OyI2BK...