Windows 10: linking my computers

Discus and support linking my computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 3 computers and soon to be four in my office. At the moment 2 are desktop PCs running Windows 10 pro and a new Mac high end desktop. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DougEnglish, Jul 14, 2020.

1. linking my computers

I have 3 computers and soon to be four in my office. At the moment 2 are desktop PCs running Windows 10 pro and a new Mac high end desktop.

I cannot link them to share printers and have wasted about a day trying to sort it.

We have very good new Wifi on NBN with average speed of 60 to 100 mbits and I can use a Netgear Nighthawk to get 200 if I need to.

How??

:)

DougEnglish, Jul 14, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

linking my computers partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 14, 2020
  4. linking my computers

Building my first computer

The price list was from newegg.ca

I changed my cooler, thanks.

I think I am going to stick with the SSD(good reviews,cheaper) and Powersource (in the bundle deal or I would probably get the one you suggested)

limitless10, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

linking my computers

1. linking my computers - Similar Threads - linking computers

2. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  3. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  4. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...
  5. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer: Wish to unlink OneDrive from my computer but cannot find any OneDrive Icon. It is not listed on taskbar options, there is no vertical arrow at left on taskbar to unhide any hidden icons and when I tried the "windows Key+R" and typed in...
  6. One Drive Icon Missing with Windows 10 but One Drive linked to computer

7. Someone else’s email/microsoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone else’s email/microsoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all my...: I let a friend use my computer and they somehow linked their email to my user. That is the highest administrative position currently on my computer. It shows my name but their email. I am having trouble removing this account as when I try to unlink the account it links right...
  8. Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...: I let a friend use my computer and they somehow linked their email to my user. That is the highest administrative position currently on my computer. It shows my name but their email. I am having trouble removing this account as when I try to unlink the account it links right...
  9. Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...: I let a friend use my computer and they somehow linked their email to my user. That is the highest administrative position currently on my computer. It shows my name but their email. I am having trouble removing this account as when I try to unlink the account it links right...
  10. Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...