Windows 10: LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i Just purchased FX Simulator 2020 and have a new PC. Apparently I have to link my PC to Microsoft to commence a download! The PC is a Hybrid AMD I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JPS96, Sep 16, 2020.

1. JPS96 Win User

LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

i Just purchased FX Simulator 2020 and have a new PC. Apparently I have to link my PC to Microsoft to commence a download! The PC is a Hybrid AMD I think not asurface Pro/duo Xbox etc. How do I link this PC to Microsoft? my real question is why do I link?

:)

JPS96, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Hello @apoklyps3, *Smile

If you are wanting a link for a Microsoft Store app shortcut, then you could create one using the link below.

ms-windows-store:

*Arrow App Commands List for Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 16, 2020
  4. LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

1. LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - LINKING MICROSOFT STORE

2. Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?: Hi everyone, I have Windows 11 on one PC and two laptops. One of the laptops is a shared user account for the home. I also have a Windows 10 laptop.On the devices link to Microsoft Store where you can unlink accounts: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content , I can see...
  3. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  4. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  5. microsoft store unable to link internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store unable to link internet: after updated windows 11,my microsoft store began to unable to access network,had tried all the ways they shown me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-unable-to-link-internet/a279f0da-8a9a-402b-9b97-5307fe3c9080
  6. Microsoft Store app link not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app link not working: I have had to do a fresh clean install of windows 10. Windows is working & i can run some of my other programs. Microsoft Store icon/link will not work it is showing on the start menu with a white line underneath it, along with the calculator , calendar, office, mail,...
  7. Link new laptop to Microsoft Store

Link new laptop to Microsoft Store: Hi, I just bought my son a new laptop he has an xbox with GamePass Sub. We want to play certain games together like Ark, Sea of Thieves etc on our laptops. My laptop connects to the Microsoft store without problems as does his Xbox, but his new laptop is not linked. I see I...
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't detect/link my PC.

Microsoft Store doesn't detect/link my PC.: Hello, I've recently bought a game called "Forza Horizon 4" on Microsoft Store. A problem has occurred that if I click "install", button it asks me, what Local Disk I want to choose, and the thing is, when I choose my Local Disk that I want to install, nothing happens. It...
  9. My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.

My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.: When I sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website (as you know) at a certain point I come across to the section where Devices are by themselves on one webpage: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. Now (as many of you do) you see the word DEVICES in a blue...
  10. Unable to link device to Microsoft Store

Unable to link device to Microsoft Store: Cannot verify identity in accounts-win10. Not able to synch. or download from Microsoft Store as device not linked to account. When trying to verify identity it states-illegal state change was requested. So have purchased game from Store but unable to download....