Windows 10: linking problems

Discus and support linking problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my phone does not show as linked when i log onto my account on laptop, but does show as linked on my phone S9plus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peggyAP, Jun 5, 2023.

1. peggyAP Win User

linking problems

my phone does not show as linked when i log onto my account on laptop, but does show as linked on my phone S9plus

:)

peggyAP, Jun 5, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 5, 2023
  4. John Vil Win User

linking problems

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

linking problems

1. linking problems - Similar Threads - linking problems

2. How to troubleshoot problems with MicrosoftAnswers thread onedrive links?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to troubleshoot problems with MicrosoftAnswers thread onedrive links?: This is a thread with a one drive link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-bsod-clockwatchdogtimeout-please-help/d9515e33-edfe-4cd8-9ead-ef9a00f63719https://1drv.ms/f/s!AveVFBmzUFYsgf1kW_19oNxHkF4-cA?e=m026UzIt failed to open with:a Chromeb Edgec...
  3. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  4. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  5. How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?: Phone Link used to work OK. But it's now become unusable on my Galaxy A13, because it stays connected for 10 secs, sometimes less. The phone seems to stay connected to Wifi and WhatsApp stays connected, so why not Phone Link?...
  6. How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?

How to fix the problem of Phone Link dropping out after about 10 secs?: Phone Link used to work OK. But it's now become unusable on my Galaxy A13, because it stays connected for 10 secs, sometimes less. The phone seems to stay connected to Wifi and WhatsApp stays connected, so why not Phone Link?...
  7. microsoft account linked to windows account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account linked to windows account problem: What happens when i close the microsoft account, that im logged into as admin on my windows system? It is the only account on this device, and windows has blessed me with no option whatsoever to change that. I dont want to create another admin acc, because im not feeling like...
  8. microsoft account linked to windows account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft account linked to windows account problem: What happens when i close the microsoft account, that im logged into as admin on my windows system? It is the only account on this device, and windows has blessed me with no option whatsoever to change that. I dont want to create another admin acc, because im not feeling like...
  9. microsoft account linked to windows account problem

10. Phone Link Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Bluetooth problem: I have changed myself to a Samsung Fold4 and I tried connecting it to phone link.Everything seems to work just fine, but I just cant connect the phone with Bluetooth to phone so I can receive calls.The phone asks me if I want to pair it with the PC app, but the app doesn't...