Windows 10: linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Discus and support linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is a family pc my dad has his account her on first. but i tried to make an own accound and link up this device to trusted device to my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seefdarwish, Oct 5, 2018.

1. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

this is a family pc my dad has his account her on first. but i tried to make an own accound and link up this device to trusted device to my account

but after signing in on this device and when i go to settings to link them there is no option i can click on it. and when i go to microsoft store to downlaod the xbox app it says that is should choose a device to download it on this medion laptop is not on the list this is a window 10

can someone help me out?

:)

seefdarwish, Oct 5, 2018
  2. raheelbs Win User

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Oct 5, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Now Microsoft's Twitch competitor has an Xbox One app

Beam is currently in testing for select Xbox Insiders.

linking this device to my microsoft acount to  use xbox app or other microsoft progams 2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fbaf4df31481560cbd6bc04d8ef4642c2%2F204954819%2FBeamXbox.jpg

"Microsoft bought livestreaming service Beam last August to fold its advanced viewer interactions with its gaming services on Windows 10 and Xbox. They finally opened testing up to select users at the end of January, but today, they're taking the next step in competing against Twitch by launching the Beam app for Xbox One. As with the previous trials, only certain members of the Xbox Insider Program get first crack at it, but you'll now be able to watch our favorite streamers right from your console.

After downloading, hit the Guide button and find the Beam menu icon to start broadcasting. Standard options for toggling on and off microphone, camera and chat, as well as camera position and overlay options, are right in the settings.

Of course, Xbox Insiders who made it into late January's tests could already stream from their console -- the app lets you watch and interact with channels you follow "in near real-time." Viewing in the Xbox One app also generates the service's Sparks currency and XP, just like the desktop version. Beam's promising other ways to interact with streams, which they plan to announce at GDC 2017 in a couple weeks.
    "

https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/17/now-microsofts-twitch-competitor-has-an-xbox-one-app/

P4-630, Oct 5, 2018
  4. azzonie Win User

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Microsoft Launches Kinect for Windows Device and SDK

So this device for a PC cost about as much as a entire XBOX with Kinect. When did Microsoft start hating PC users?

azzonie, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

1. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams - Similar Threads - linking device microsoft

2. microsoft acount cahnge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft acount cahnge: how can i change microsoft acount in widows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acount-cahnge/7b9373b0-8b98-4e1f-8962-50ac3daa02a1
  3. microsoft acount cahnge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft acount cahnge: how can i change microsoft acount in widows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acount-cahnge/7b9373b0-8b98-4e1f-8962-50ac3daa02a1
  4. Microsoft Apps/Progams/Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps/Progams/Softwares: None of my Microsoft supported programs or softwares will load or connect. Xbox app, Microsoft store, Microsoft news, get help app, etc. Whenever I try to load up the Xbox app it just loads forever and when I try to open Microsoft store it says "try that again page could not...
  5. Microsoft Acounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acounts: Some years ago two laptops became conneted, an Acer and a Dell, here in Thailand. Aboout 2 years ago I bough an Asus i Norway. It was set upp with all my datas in Norwegian. When I started the new one here in Thailand the Dell take the control. The I-mail address is the...
  6. Microsoft acounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft acounts: ok so i made a new Microsoft account since i had been using a shared one for a while when I made it it brought me to the ms site and when I opened settings again it still used the shared account but on the website it had my new account how to I fix it o I can have the new...
  7. Xbox app, Microsoft Store app, and other Microsoft apps not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app, Microsoft Store app, and other Microsoft apps not connecting to the internet: When I try to open the Xbox app it gives me an error message that says "You need an internet connection to use this app. Check your connection and try again." (0x405). Then when I try to open the Microsoft store it opens for a second then closes itself. Same issue with...
  8. Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device.: Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device. I can see that my device is linked to my account. I am getting message below. what am i missing? [IMG]...
  9. Multiple Microsoft acounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Microsoft acounts: How can I share documents on my PC between two different Microsoft accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-microsoft-acounts/5c15acba-ab8d-4ebf-9596-e46b2cd49765"
  10. linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams: this is a family pc my dad has his account her on first. but i tried to make an own accound and link up this device to trusted device to my account but after signing in on this device and when i go to settings to link them there is no option i can click on it. and when i go...