Windows 10: Links 200

Discus and support Links 200 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install Links 2001. It seems to install. When I try to play I get a message to insert disk 1. But it doesn't recognize disk one. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deeds65, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Deeds65 Win User

Links 200

I am trying to install Links 2001. It seems to install. When I try to play I get a message to insert disk 1. But it doesn't recognize disk one. How can I play tis game?

:)

Deeds65, Dec 1, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

New monitor suggestions, £200 budget

So I am getting (hopefully) £200 of amazon vouchers from work for Christmaqs and have decided I want to get a new monitor, my current is a 23" Samsung Syncmaster, I believe it's a TN panel and the res is 2048x1152. It really is starting to get on my nerves as the coloring is not very natural so I am thinking an IPS panel would probably be a lot better quality wise so I am open to some suggestions as I really don't have a clue when it comes to monitors.

Things to note:

• I do not want to go smaller than 24"
    • Would prefer 27" if possible for the budget
    • If not then perhaps 24" 120hz
    • I currently run 2048x 1152 though 1920 x 1080 is fine
    • Must come in at or around £200-£250 absolute max

NdMk2o1o, Dec 1, 2019
  3. ck 200 does not download contacts from E51!

Brand new CK 200 with firmware 4.0 (latest one). Genuine E51 - no firmware update according to support page. Message from CK 200:
    contact list download not supported. Btw, connections history downoad is not supported as well. Of course, E51 IS on the list of supported models for CK 200.

Restored settings on CK 200 to factory settings (this is new kit anyway) as suggested in one of threads on CK-200 - no success. Should I simply return this kit?

Additionally, my car radio (factory installed radio in latest Monde) must be switched on in order to have audio. Is it normal?

Thanks for help

Zbyszek---01, Dec 1, 2019
  4. djshadow Win User

Links 200

What motherboard to choose for 965be c3!

Could I hear arguments why that one ? *Smile Links 200 :)
    And if not from the list, what other you suggest ? Any price to 200$.

djshadow, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Links 200

1. Links 200 - Similar Threads - Links 200

2. My email link no longer works on my website.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My email link no longer works on my website.: I was updating my website. I noticed that my email link was not working. I get a notice saying the app is not installed or if it is installed, do this, do that, etc? Website has had no issues until recently. Can someone tell me what app is missing?...
  3. Create a desktop shortcut to a web link with with a variable (clipboard) for easy search...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create a desktop shortcut to a web link with with a variable (clipboard) for easy search...: I’m afraid I’ve never been much of windows user so forgive me if this is something super easy to do, but I haven’t been able to figure it out in the past hour so I‘m hopeful someone here can help. I want to do the following: Some of the website we use for work have a...
  4. "You'll need a new app to open this about" pop-up when clicking a link in a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need a new app to open this about" pop-up when clicking a link in a program: I've seen many threads where people report this problem, and zero solutions, so I'm hoping this time will be different. One of my programs, Wrike, includes links to Google Drive files. It used to be that when I clicked the link, it would open the Google Drive file in my...
  5. Links wont open ... ??

Links wont open ... ??: Not in mails, words ... all over ! I have tried the methods out there ... nothing seems to work. No matter what browser I use as standard links will NOT open - the message is something like "Wont open - contact network administrator" I see not cause ... maybe an...
  6. Windows 10 magnet link problem with μTorrent on Google Chrome

Windows 10 magnet link problem with μTorrent on Google Chrome: Every time I open a magnet link in Google Chrome Windows 10 asks me which program to use when I've already set it to open with μTorrent. 146242
  7. Windows 10 magnet link problem with μTorrent on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 magnet link problem with μTorrent on Google Chrome: Every time I open a magnet link in Google Chrome Windows 10 asks me which program to use when I've already set it to open with μTorrent. 146242
  8. opening a link on a website

opening a link on a website: I'm trying to open a link while on a website and it takes me to the Microsoft Windows update page. My computer is up to date so I don't know what to do! Anyone else had this happen? I need help! Thanks!...
  9. AMD Fury X - New Drivers Force Slow Link Speed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Fury X - New Drivers Force Slow Link Speed: So, I'm currently running the 19.9.2 driver with no issues whatsoever. My current link speed is 5.4gbpsx4 which is enough to do [email protected] with 8bpc. However, when I update to any new driver that AMD has offered(Including their new 2020 edition driver) my link speed is...
  10. Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop

Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop: Hi, I just got a new lenovo flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 Home. I am trying to link my phone to my pc but whenever I click "Link Phone", i get an error saying "Something went wrong". I tried restarting my computer, resetting the app, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app...