Windows 10: Links 200

Discus and support Links 200 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install Links 2001. It seems to install. When I try to play I get a message to insert disk 1. But it doesn't recognize disk one. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deeds65, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Deeds65 Win User

Links 200

I am trying to install Links 2001. It seems to install. When I try to play I get a message to insert disk 1. But it doesn't recognize disk one. How can I play tis game?

:)

Deeds65, Dec 1, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

New monitor suggestions, £200 budget

So I am getting (hopefully) £200 of amazon vouchers from work for Christmaqs and have decided I want to get a new monitor, my current is a 23" Samsung Syncmaster, I believe it's a TN panel and the res is 2048x1152. It really is starting to get on my nerves as the coloring is not very natural so I am thinking an IPS panel would probably be a lot better quality wise so I am open to some suggestions as I really don't have a clue when it comes to monitors.

Things to note:

• I do not want to go smaller than 24"
    • Would prefer 27" if possible for the budget
    • If not then perhaps 24" 120hz
    • I currently run 2048x 1152 though 1920 x 1080 is fine
    • Must come in at or around £200-£250 absolute max

NdMk2o1o, Dec 1, 2019
  3. ck 200 does not download contacts from E51!

Brand new CK 200 with firmware 4.0 (latest one). Genuine E51 - no firmware update according to support page. Message from CK 200:
    contact list download not supported. Btw, connections history downoad is not supported as well. Of course, E51 IS on the list of supported models for CK 200.

Restored settings on CK 200 to factory settings (this is new kit anyway) as suggested in one of threads on CK-200 - no success. Should I simply return this kit?

Additionally, my car radio (factory installed radio in latest Monde) must be switched on in order to have audio. Is it normal?

Thanks for help

Zbyszek---01, Dec 1, 2019
  4. djshadow Win User

Links 200

What motherboard to choose for 965be c3!

Could I hear arguments why that one ? *Smile Links 200 :)
    And if not from the list, what other you suggest ? Any price to 200$.

djshadow, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Links 200

1. Links 200 - Similar Threads - Links 200

2. Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?: I would imagine pretty much everyone these days has 2 email addresses - one they use for work and another they use for personal stuff. On my phone Android this is not a big deal - I simply have both accounts added in my case, my personal is a regular gmail and my work is a...
  3. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  4. Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link use more than 1 contacts list?: I would imagine pretty much everyone these days has 2 email addresses - one they use for work and another they use for personal stuff. On my phone Android this is not a big deal - I simply have both accounts added in my case, my personal is a regular gmail and my work is a...
  5. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  6. Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE: My phone is, in every way shape and form, connected to my laptop. I can stream my screen, view notifications, dial numbers and see recent call history...But it absolutely refuses to let me see texts or my photos.I try to have it send me the notification, but 2 different...
  7. Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE

Phone Link has permissions, yet refuses to use them STILL AN ISSUE: My phone is, in every way shape and form, connected to my laptop. I can stream my screen, view notifications, dial numbers and see recent call history...But it absolutely refuses to let me see texts or my photos.I try to have it send me the notification, but 2 different...
  8. How do I get Windows 11 to not ask which app to use to open a file type or a link type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Windows 11 to not ask which app to use to open a file type or a link type...: How do I get Windows 11 to not ask which app to use to open a file type or a link type every time? picture 1 and why if i click an app from my taskbar it will show up like this? picture 2...
  9. I tried to move a subfolder in my Link Station 200 folder by dragging. It gave the not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to move a subfolder in my Link Station 200 folder by dragging. It gave the not...: I tried to move a subfolder in my Link Station 200 folder by dragging. It gave the not allowed symbol and several seconds later the folder disappeared. How am I able to get it back?...
  10. I tried to move a subfolder in my Link Station 200 folder by dragging. It gave the not...

I tried to move a subfolder in my Link Station 200 folder by dragging. It gave the not...: I tried to move a subfolder in my Link Station 200 folder by dragging. It gave the not allowed symbol and several seconds later the folder disappeared. How am I able to get it back?...