Windows 10: Links 2001 GOlf

Discus and support Links 2001 GOlf in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a PC game that no longer is playable with the CDs I purchased. Is there a way to purchase this that will play on newer versions of windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deeds65, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Deeds65 Win User

Links 2001 GOlf

This is a PC game that no longer is playable with the CDs I purchased. Is there a way to purchase this that will play on newer versions of windows?

:)

Deeds65, Dec 1, 2019

2. Microsoft Golf 2001 Edition vs Windows 10

Hi

How can I make my faithful 2001 golf game work on Windows 10. I have been all over the compatability icon to run it with previous versions but no luck.

Thanks

StevenKelly7272, Dec 1, 2019
  3. have a microsoft golf 2001 edition , why i can't play on my window 7 64 bits

i have a microsoft golf 2001 edition o put cd disc on the computador read but still can't play the game need answer

hector canta, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Pokester Win User

Links 2001 GOlf

Pokester, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Links 2001 GOlf

1. Links 2001 GOlf - Similar Threads - Links 2001 GOlf

2. Links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links: Can anyone give me suggestions to what I can do. All of a sudden, my links are broken. Yesterday they were fine. Today, error message reads: Unable to connect......and lots of coding. HELP!...
  3. Links

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Links: Clicking on links is not working at all on the internet, not just on email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links/f7ce5e05-0b22-4e84-a7a4-285134fd4c9d
  4. Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2001) crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2001) crashing: I have a zoo tycoon complete collection game. The basic version of the game worked without any complaints. However, the complete collection allows me only for 3-4 hours of gameplay. After this time I can not build my own zoo or play scenarios because the game automatically...
  5. cannot Reinstall 2001 Streets & trips on a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot Reinstall 2001 Streets & trips on a new computer: I can not install my 2001 Streets & trips on a new Win 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-reinstall-2001-streets-trips-on-a-new/13983016-0aef-4c13-a9d1-0ab883249d97
  6. Error 2001: usbperf question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 2001: usbperf question: After I think, fixing an issue prior before, I went ahead and tried to fix the issue with error 1008 and 1023. In the proccess, I got those gone, but now I'm getting a error 2001 "Unable to read the "First Counter" value under the usbperf\Performance Key. Status codes...
  7. Best Golf Game for pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Golf Game for pc windows 10: Dear all, I am after a good realistic golf game for windows 10, Can any one help? regards 67722
  8. Sid Meier's Sim Golf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sid Meier's Sim Golf: This is getting frustrating... I am the only user om my desktop. I have full administrator rights... and now when I launch the game it tells me that I need to login with administrator rights to PLAY THE GAME... WTF>>>?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I had administrator problems, that seems...
  9. Symbolic Links (Soft Links)

in Windows 10 Support
    Symbolic Links (Soft Links): Greetings, I have a large number of symbolic links (soft links) on my PC that I want to migrate to a new machine with an identical directory structure. When I use various backup or copy programs that clone files (bit copy), the symbolic links do not work on the target...
  10. Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Band gets social, updates for golf, Guided Workouts and more: We’re committed to continuously offering new Microsoft Band experiences that help you achieve your fitness goals, and this month is no exception! A handful of updates will start rolling out to Microsoft Band users today, and continue over the coming days. [img] And,...