Windows 10: Links are glitching in ODT file

Discus and support Links are glitching in ODT file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgvlsk/links_are_glitching_in_odt_file/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkGladir, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Links are glitching in ODT file

/u/DarkGladir, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Dr. Musou Win User

Unable Search for .odt (LibreOffice Docs) file formats using File Contents.

Hello,

I just want to let you know that the search still does not work.

I have also tried the File Explore by using a keyword, ".odt: keyword."

The result shows only .odt doc files with names which include the keyword.

No .odt doc files which contain the keyword in the body.

As mentioned in the original post, I have done everything that was suggested including:

1. Run the DISM Tool.
    2. Run the System File Checker utility.
    I hope that someone knows how to resolve the issue.

Dr. Musou, Mar 30, 2021
  3. ODT file to Excel?

Hi Faeth,

This is 3rd party site, but you may have the best luck converting your file -
    https://convertio.co/odt-xls/
    - steer clear of ads, and give it a shot.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Hope this helps, let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Links are glitching in ODT file

ODT file to Excel?

Open Excel > File > Open > Browse > Select ODT file > Open it in Excel > Save as .xlsx

Vijay_Verma, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Links are glitching in ODT file

1. Links are glitching in ODT file - Similar Threads - Links are glitching

2. files glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    files glitching: every file i save to my computer glitches, why?? like i cant even see the videos i have saved because they are so glitched out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-glitching/dfa3d169-0171-4bba-a685-f0364ac4cbfd
  3. files glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    files glitching: every file i save to my computer glitches, why?? like i cant even see the videos i have saved because they are so glitched out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-glitching/dfa3d169-0171-4bba-a685-f0364ac4cbfd
  4. DocX versus ODT versus Doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DocX versus ODT versus Doc: It's been a minute since I needed to use Word. Imagine my surprise when there are now two word type documents and although I understand the main differences between the two - I don't understand why my laptop isn't saving them all as word docs. There may be something funky in...
  5. Windows 11 File Explorer - searching for a term in multiple .odt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer - searching for a term in multiple .odt files: My computer is 2 weeks old and runs Windows 11, which only searches MS Word docs. I have clicked on …, chosen Options, clicked on Search, left unchecked don’t use index… under How to Search, and When searching no-indexed locations, I have checked all 3 choices: Include system...
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer - searching for a term in multiple .odt files

Windows 11 File Explorer - searching for a term in multiple .odt files: My computer is 2 weeks old and runs Windows 11, which only searches MS Word docs. I have clicked on …, chosen Options, clicked on Search, left unchecked don’t use index… under How to Search, and When searching no-indexed locations, I have checked all 3 choices: Include system...
  7. downloading word/odt files as pdfs

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloading word/odt files as pdfs: I am on Windows 10. When my son downloads the files his teachers send him in Word and Open Office files .odt and .doc, they are automatically downloaded as pdf files, which means he cannot write on them, and we cannot transform them into word files. I have just...
  8. File Explorer Glitching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Glitching: This has been going on for quite a while, but I'm finally frustrated enough to look for a solution. I'm trying to go through and delete files that I no longer need. Every time I scroll through the files on File Explorer, it keeps snapping back to an earlier file, making it...
  9. Weird files glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird files glitch: My application/EXE files refuse to be deleted and trying to delete them says you either don't have appropriate access or permissions and whenever I try to fix that issue by changing permissions it seems to not work. The only thing that works to make those files disappear is...
  10. ODT file to Excel?

ODT file to Excel?: Greetings, How can I convert an ODT file into excel? It was in excel style format (unsure if Microsoft) over a month ago and now it will only open (with random letters) in Notepad. When I try (open with) (WORD) ...I receive an error message. The file shows that it has 30KB...