Windows 10: links for emails nor pdf preview not working in windows 10

Discus and support links for emails nor pdf preview not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the update, if I click on a link to send an email my Outlook does not work and the error message is " Only one version of Outlook can be open at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ad2Mollie, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Ad2Mollie Win User

links for emails nor pdf preview not working in windows 10

Since the update, if I click on a link to send an email my Outlook does not work and the error message is " Only one version of Outlook can be open at the same time."

The pdf thumbnail preview does not work either.

:)

Ad2Mollie, Jul 14, 2020

2. preview of pdf attachements in emails

When attaching a pdf file to an email using Gmail, I am getting a message "This file can't be previewed." In my preview pane. I used to be able to preview all email attachments before adding them. Other types of file (jpeg, exl, png, etc.) show in the
    preview pane but not pdf files. The preview still works when I use my laptop but it is not working now on my desk top computer.

CherylFrerichs, Jul 14, 2020
  3. pdf preview in Windows 10 file explorer

thanks for suggestion. i tried both, but neither worked. even with using Edge as pdf reader, and resetting and restarting, pdf previews in explorer, regardless of which default pdf viewer used, resulted in very small window in preview pane.

StephenKlotz, Jul 14, 2020
  4. ozzy30358 Win User

Preview PDF's not working

In Windows 10 PDF files will not show a preview in the preview pane.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe DC and Adobe 11, I have also reset preferences on multiple occasions.
    I have done a clean install of Windows 10.
    I have also set Edge as the preferred program to view PDFs without Adobe being installed
    For each of the above options the preview pane works for a short time and then reverts to not working, this problem only presents with PDFs, other documents such as images and Word documents will preview.
    Please help, thanks

ozzy30358, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. links for emails nor pdf preview not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - links emails nor

2. How to get PDF preview working in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get PDF preview working in Windows 10 File Explorer: Since the last Windows 10 update Jan 16 PDF file Previews don't show in File Explorer Preview Pane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-pdf-preview-working-in-windows-10-file/d05e31d2-b912-42cd-9465-0176d3b85c8c
  3. How to get PDF preview working in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get PDF preview working in Windows 10 File Explorer: Since the last Windows 10 update Jan 16 PDF file Previews don't show in File Explorer Preview Pane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-pdf-preview-working-in-windows-10-file/d05e31d2-b912-42cd-9465-0176d3b85c8c
  4. How to get PDF preview working in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email links not working

Email links not working: I have for the last hour had issues with opening links within an email message, it won't go to the website the link is attached to. It just says it can't open with the address that the link is provided for. It also doesn't give me any error codes or anything. Why is this...
  6. emails nor appearing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    emails nor appearing: email menu shows but no mail received or old mail on show? has been fine until I changed to Google browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-nor-appearing/b0b2f8be-c07f-4130-9029-27b4dfd7df3c"
  7. pdf doesn't preview in Windows 10 preview pane

pdf doesn't preview in Windows 10 preview pane: The preview pane in File Explorer of Windows 10 does not let me preview office nor pdf documents anymore. It only shows a little icon image and doesn't allow me to zoom in like it has done before. Is there a way to get the preview pane to let me preview all documents again?...
  8. .PDF Preview Pane not working in Windows 10 - Potential Solution

.PDF Preview Pane not working in Windows 10 - Potential Solution: I have been reading many posts about the Windows Explorer (Windows 10) not showing previews of .PDF documents. My WE stopped showing .PDFs recently and I needed a solution but all that is typically offered is associating the .PDF files with Acrobat using the "Open With"...
  9. preview of pdf attachements in emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    preview of pdf attachements in emails: When attaching a pdf file to an email, I am getting a message "This file can't be previewed." In my preview pane. I used to be able to preview all email attachments before adding them. Other types of file (jpeg, exl, png, etc.) show in the preview pane but not pdf files. The...
  10. Can't preview pdf in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't preview pdf in Windows 10 Explorer: I cannot view pdf files from Preview Pane in Windows 10 Explorer. When I click on a pdf file, the Preview Pane has a message that says "this file can't be previewed." I have Adobe 9. The Edit, Preferences, General screen does not have an option to enable thumbnail...