Windows 10: Links Not Working Newsfeed

Discus and support Links Not Working Newsfeed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am unable to click on the links in my newsfeed, none of them will work. I have tried all of the common solutions to this problem and nothing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaK656, Jun 20, 2021.

1. LindaK656 Win User

Links Not Working Newsfeed

I am unable to click on the links in my newsfeed, none of them will work. I have tried all of the common solutions to this problem and nothing is correcting this. The laptop I use is less than a year old, it is not my laptop causing this.. All updates are current. I have already tried switching from Edge to IE. I have emptied my history & cache. The error message I get is HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. I get this for every single article I try to access from the newsfeed. I am able to access links on other sites and in my Outlook email.

:)

LindaK656, Jun 20, 2021

2. facebook newsfeeds problem

Hi widuthsehan,

Thanks for your entry,

it seems you are experiencing facebook newsfeed issue on your Windows phone. This issue occurs when your phone information such date, time and region doesn't match your facebook account, correct it and try to restart your device.

You can post and vote your Windows Phone suggestion on link here below related.

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind regards,

Carlos K.

Carlos Ka., Jun 20, 2021
  3. newsfeed

Unfortunate that the newsfeed is political commentary. It is not news. I like EDGE, but I will use Firefox or Chrome.

Andy Martin #Energy, Jun 20, 2021
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

How to make a Newsfeed using Flash?

I just finished making my first ever flash video for my company's website I'm trying to build. I put it on the homepage but need something in the right column to make the page look complete. I was thinking of a newsfeed, and was wondering how I could do it and make it look somewhat professional..possibly with Flash. Any suggestions would be appreciated *Smile Links Not Working Newsfeed :)

http://www.miladcontracting.com/index.htm

OrbitzXT, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Links Not Working Newsfeed - Similar Threads - Links Working Newsfeed

2. Personalizing Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalizing Newsfeed: Hi - I am trying to personalize the news feed that pops up near the Windows button. At first there were way too many stories and I tried to turn off one by one the ones that I wasn't interested in but the list repopulated with more that I didn't want. I want to keep it turned...
  3. Personalizing Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalizing Newsfeed: Hi - I am trying to personalize the news feed that pops up near the Windows button. At first there were way too many stories and I tried to turn off one by one the ones that I wasn't interested in but the list repopulated with more that I didn't want. I want to keep it turned...
  4. Windows 11 Widgets - Only newsfeed showing

Windows 11 Widgets - Only newsfeed showing: Hi! I'd really like to start taking advantage of the widgets in Windows 11 but only the newsfeed is showing for me. Is there any way to get widgets such as stocks and weather to appear?...
  5. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed: My Newsfeed is now showing only 8 Headlines, how do I get back to seeing all the headlines? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headlines-on-microsoft-edge-newsfeed/c6171cf1-40c9-40b1-b761-90a494638e93
  6. Links not working

Links not working: I have switched out of S-mode, but when I click on a non https link in an email it doesn't go to the site which I have visited in the past using my previous computer instead it shows something about BT Hub. Clicking on that leads nowhere....
  7. link not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    link not working: Hi the link below does not seems to work. Can you please advise where I can get the required update? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3099229/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-and-windows-10-kn-editions-novembe...
  8. Links not working...

Links not working...: I am not sure if this is just an application issue or if it is linked to Operating System settings, so I am posting here. The default behavior in my Outlook 2010 email application was that if there were URL links in any incoming messages, if I simply clicked on that link,...
  9. Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone???

Windows 10 Newsfeeds gone???: My windows 10 News Feeds are GONE. The Tab is there with a dulled our picture and news. When I click on it. I get the message: Check the Windows Store for more info. I tried to check Store but it won't open either. Just noticed Money tab is the same. I would like to get the...
  10. Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to eliminate &Apos in a newsfeed.: Is follow several newsfeeds using Netvibes. In one of them, USA Today, apostrophes are replaced by &Apos. The same is true for double quotes. See the bottom line in the attached Screenpresso shot. Is there a way to get rid of them? Thank you. [img] 96477