Windows 10: Links not working

Discus and support Links not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have switched out of S-mode, but when I click on a non https link in an email it doesn't go to the site which I have visited in the past using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeJelliss, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Links not working

I have switched out of S-mode, but when I click on a non https link in an email it doesn't go to the site which I have visited in the past using my previous computer instead it shows something about BT Hub. Clicking on that leads nowhere.

:)

GeorgeJelliss, Jan 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 28, 2020
  3. mdmike52 Win User
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK.
    Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the links is broken causing the whole list to shut down, and if I remove links from the list one by one I can find it. That's the only thing I can think to try.
    Unfortunately no restore points exist and Repair tools like Startup Repair Etc. does not help.
    Any other Ideas / Suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

mdmike52, Jan 28, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Links not working

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Thema:

Links not working

1. Links not working - Similar Threads - Links working

2. Copilot GPT never works via shared link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot GPT never works via shared link: I have created a copilot GPT and it works fine for me, however, when I sent it to others to use via a link, it does not work. The link also does not work for me when I open it is a private browser.I get the following error when posting a first message: It looks like your...
  3. Copilot GPT never works via shared link

in Cortana
    Copilot GPT never works via shared link: I have created a copilot GPT and it works fine for me, however, when I sent it to others to use via a link, it does not work. The link also does not work for me when I open it is a private browser.I get the following error when posting a first message: It looks like your...
  4. Copilot GPT never works via shared link

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  6. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  7. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  8. Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working

Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working: I am now using windows 11 and have downloaded the new microsoft teams but suddenly my Jabra 3-Jabra Link 380 0boe:24c8 headset microphone has stopped working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  9. Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls: I Have an iPhone and am trying to set up my phone link and I have gotten it set up to the point that i am receiving notifications for everything however I cannot send messages, receive messages, or do anything relating to calls. All of my settings are on however when I go...
  10. Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls

Phone Link not working for Messaging or Calls: I Have an iPhone and am trying to set up my phone link and I have gotten it set up to the point that i am receiving notifications for everything however I cannot send messages, receive messages, or do anything relating to calls. All of my settings are on however when I go...