Windows 10: Links to Windows stopped working

Discus and support Links to Windows stopped working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This worked so well that I used in in lieu of Samsung Flow....until it doesn't. My phone is linked to my pc. I can send a tab from Edge or Firefox from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lorraineg57, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Links to Windows stopped working

This worked so well that I used in in lieu of Samsung Flow....until it doesn't. My phone is linked to my pc. I can send a tab from Edge or Firefox from my pc TO my Note10 without issue. However, every time I attempt the opposite, sending a tab from the Note to the pc, I get the spinning (looking for pc) thing and the "get linked" screen.

Samsung Flow however works so it's obviously not that the phone can't send the data....I've uninstalled, re-installed, cleared cache, checked for updates, etc. every thing I can think of.

Any ideas? I even restored my pc to a restore point a few days ago to see if by chance an update had affected it.

submitted by /u/lorraineg57
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lorraineg57, Jun 14, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

"All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

3. mdmike52 Win User
    "All apps" Button not working - Where are links stored?

At some point my "All apps" button has stopped working. Clicking on it causes the apps list to flash very very briefly then dumps me back to home screen. Everything else seems to work OK.
    Anyone know where the links in that list of apps is stored? I'm thinking one of the links is broken causing the whole list to shut down, and if I remove links from the list one by one I can find it. That's the only thing I can think to try.
    Unfortunately no restore points exist and Repair tools like Startup Repair Etc. does not help.
    Any other Ideas / Suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

mdmike52, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Links to Windows stopped working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Links to Windows stopped working

1. Links to Windows stopped working - Similar Threads - Links stopped working

2. link to windows not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link to windows not working: I used this app a lot and then it suddenly started saying it wouldn't connect and giving me the error code with the icecream! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-not-working/757a7329-15c6-44b4-89a3-1242bb9ca596
  3. link to windows not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    link to windows not working: I used this app a lot and then it suddenly started saying it wouldn't connect and giving me the error code with the icecream! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-not-working/757a7329-15c6-44b4-89a3-1242bb9ca596
  4. link to windows not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link to windows not working: link to windows not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-not-working/8dd28f0d-c5ff-4b78-980a-0aeeb35831b3
  5. link to windows not working

link to windows not working: link to windows not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-not-working/8dd28f0d-c5ff-4b78-980a-0aeeb35831b3
  6. PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneExperienceHost stops working, then Phone Link won't operate: I have enable Phone Link on both my Android phone and Windows11 PC. When I start phone link on PC, it sees the Android phone properly . However, in the main box, I see the "Getting Ready" thing and after a few seconds of it trying to work, then I get PhoneExperienceHost has...
  7. PWP Internal links stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PWP Internal links stopped working: Problem with hyperlink in PowerPoint presentation. I wanted that clicking Skip move forward my presentation.I made a Skip button using a text box with Inserted Hyperlink. But when I exported the presentation to PDF, this skip button proved not to function. It isMicrosoft...
  8. all links to the web stopped working in windows mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    all links to the web stopped working in windows mail: Hi, Within the last few days all links to the web stopped working in windows mail. If I access the email thru the servers, yahoo or hotmail, the links will function. I am using Windows 10 v1803. There are no options in the settings to, well do anything. Can anyone offer...
  9. Links inside Windows 10 Notifications stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links inside Windows 10 Notifications stopped working: I've allowed some websites (e.g. Dansdeals.com) to send Notifications to my Windows 10 laptop. The notifications come in and I can see them listed with the Subject Line when I click on the Notifications Icon. All well and good, however these notifications contain a Link to a...
  10. Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working: This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when...