Windows 10: Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

Discus and support Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I am lost. I have looked all over the web and tried the repairs for this problem but I have come to no avail. I cannot open links from my email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TracyArchibald1, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

Hi! I am lost. I have looked all over the web and tried the repairs for this problem but I have come to no avail.

I cannot open links from my email.

I have edge as my default browser. I am using outlook 2007 and I have the latest updates.

I have tried using firefox as my default still not working. I tried explorer also and not working. I am lost.

Does anyone have a cure.

Thank you

Tracy

:)

TracyArchibald1, Jun 30, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 30, 2019
  3. glsmall Win User
    Outlook 2007 keeps asking which program to use to open links.

I use Internet Explorer because I have a couple extensions that arent supported in Edge.

After Windows 10 upgrade Outlook 2007 keeps prompting for which program to use to open links . I've searched and found a half dozen or so threads on thei subject and I've tried all the suggestions offered but the problem persists. It only happens with Internet
    Explorer. If I choose another browser for the default I don't get the pop-up.

I've reset Internet Explorer, uninstalled all my alternate 3rd party browsers and set the program defaults. As other posters have said, "this is very frustrating.

Although not Windows 10 /Outlook 2007 specific below are *some* of the threads I've read and tried the suggestions...

Outlook 2007 always asks what program to use when I click on a link

Links to web pages in Outlook emails always prompt for the program to open them
    with

Outlook 2010 keeps asking which program to use to open links

Can anyone help?

Pop-up before I uninstalled the other browsers.

Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007 7405175a-827a-4641-b765-0f346f7acd15.jpg

glsmall, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007

1. Links will not open in email. Outlook 2007 - Similar Threads - Links open email

2. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  3. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook 2007: Hey guys, I have a little big problem. I accidentally uninstalled office 2007 when I had the outlook 2007 and now it does not work, u know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Parzival-956 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8qpm4/outlook_2007/
  4. How not to let senders know that I opened an email in Outlook 2007?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How not to let senders know that I opened an email in Outlook 2007?: I received this message today. I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2007. Is there a way to prevent senders from knowing that I opened their email? [ATTACH] 138144
  5. Email Links on the web (in Chrome) will not open emails in Outlook.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Links on the web (in Chrome) will not open emails in Outlook.: First - I am a very NON-TECHNICAL user. But I have been frustrated because when I am on a website and it gives me an option to CLICK HERE to email someone, the link won't open my Outlook email (or any email). I gave checked my WIndows Settings Defaulkt Apps and it shows...
  6. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  7. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  8. Outlook 2007 - No images on some emails...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2007 - No images on some emails...: In Outlook 2007 I do not see any images from some senders. All I see is image placeholders. Most other senders are ok. This is getting annoying. Is there any way to fix this? 63696
  9. outlook 2007

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007: I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing a lot of...
  10. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain a dll that was rejected so I...