Windows 10: Linux Command on windows

Discus and support Linux Command on windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Everyone, my name is Arslan Iftikhar and today my question is pretty odd. So, you see I am using Windows Subsystem for Linux for over a year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arslan Iftikhar, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Linux Command on windows

Hello, Everyone, my name is Arslan Iftikhar and today my question is pretty odd.

So, you see I am using Windows Subsystem for Linux for over a year now with Kali Linux installed on my windows 10 with WSL right now I have WSL2 on my insider build 20197.

The problem is somehow I don't know how it happened but I was able to use Linux commands on command prompt.

I was able to use clear, ls, touch, mv, and some other Linux command directly on Command Prompt CMD I was not using it on bash, Git, or something like this.

I was Like CMD -> then use the Commands of Linux.

So yesterday I factory reset my laptop and I was not able to use them on CMD again so my first thought was that I have to enable to WSL so Enabled the WSL and installed the Distribution from Store but still I am not able to use the command on CMD.

any idea how it happened because using Linux command on CMD was convenient.

:)

Arslan Iftikhar, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Linux Command on windows :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Silverel Win User

Linux Command on windows

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Linux Command on windows

1. Linux Command on windows - Similar Threads - Linux Command

2. WSL Windows Subsystem For Linux "wsl" command not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL Windows Subsystem For Linux "wsl" command not found: Guys help, I've contacted ms support multiple times and none of the agents have been able to solve the issue.so, I have Windows Subsystem for Linux WSL with Ubuntu installed. yesterday, i tried to install docker, and it was kind of a mess, so i just uninstalled it in every...
  3. WSL Windows Subsystem For Linux "wsl" command not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL Windows Subsystem For Linux "wsl" command not found: Guys help, I've contacted ms support multiple times and none of the agents have been able to solve the issue.so, I have Windows Subsystem for Linux WSL with Ubuntu installed. yesterday, i tried to install docker, and it was kind of a mess, so i just uninstalled it in every...
  4. WSL Windows Subsystem For Linux "wsl" command not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...: Hi,I used this methodwritten in topic in Linux terminal and it worked like a VPN for me but since I have changed my OS to Windows I cannot find equivalent for this command... Any help will be appreciatedinstalled putty but it seems there is no such option there...Thank you...
  6. What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...

What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...: Hi,I used this methodwritten in topic in Linux terminal and it worked like a VPN for me but since I have changed my OS to Windows I cannot find equivalent for this command... Any help will be appreciatedinstalled putty but it seems there is no such option there...Thank you...
  7. What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...: Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use of Planet? Or it is Virus and in time I will have problems???...
  9. Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...

Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use...: Hello! Is program "CMDER" wich emulates Linux terminal commands in WIndows 11 legal for use of Planet? Or it is Virus and in time I will have problems???...
  10. Install Windows Subsystem for Linux with a single command

in Windows 10 News
    Install Windows Subsystem for Linux with a single command: Windows 10 administrators who want to install WSL, the Windows Subsystem for Linux, can do so running a single command on Windows 10 versions 2004 and later. Microsoft introduced the enhancement in Insider preview builds back in October 2020, and has now pushed the...