Windows 10: Linux to windows

Discus and support Linux to windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Linux for 2 days and I hate it. I asked Garuda type of linux I use and they said to come over here to ask for help. I have a usb that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William Wentworth, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Linux to windows

I have had Linux for 2 days and I hate it. I asked Garuda type of linux I use and they said to come over here to ask for help. I have a usb that I formatted to Ventoy while I was on Windows 10. My friend said that linux was better, I HATE IT and I don't know how to download .exe files on here or "unformat" my usb so its bootable again. When I put the windows 10 iso in my usb and tried to boot it and it gave me hope but then "normal mode" would just crash and and go back to the list i forgot all of the options but there is one option that worked the one under normal mode and it was hope

:)

William Wentworth, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Nov 25, 2023
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Nov 25, 2023
  4. Linux to windows

Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

Linux to windows

1. Linux to windows - Similar Threads - Linux

2. zašto mi stoji da sa prijavljen sa OS linux, kada ja imam OS windows deset kupljen u dučanu ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zašto mi stoji da sa prijavljen sa OS linux, kada ja imam OS windows deset kupljen u dučanu ?: zašto mi stoji da sa prijavljen sa OS Linux, kada ja imam OS windows deset kupljen u dučanu ? jell to znači da mi se na neku foru neko sa Linuxom zalijepio za kompjuter, jer možete mi pomoć ja sam usb kabelom spojen mobitelom Samsung a-22 koji na neki naičn pošto imam uz broj...
  3. zašto mi stoji da sa prijavljen sa OS linux, kada ja imam OS windows deset kupljen u dučanu ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zašto mi stoji da sa prijavljen sa OS linux, kada ja imam OS windows deset kupljen u dučanu ?: zašto mi stoji da sa prijavljen sa OS Linux, kada ja imam OS windows deset kupljen u dučanu ? jell to znači da mi se na neku foru neko sa Linuxom zalijepio za kompjuter, jer možete mi pomoć ja sam usb kabelom spojen mobitelom Samsung a-22 koji na neki naičn pošto imam uz broj...
  4. zašto mi stoji da sa prijavljen sa OS linux, kada ja imam OS windows deset kupljen u dučanu ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?: I was trying to set up a virtual machine to play around with different distributions of linux. I made sure everything I downloaded was from the official website for each distribution kali and ubuntu. After I downloaded these files I ran a full scan with windows defender just...
  6. How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?

How to delete kali linux .iso file from windows 11?: I was trying to set up a virtual machine to play around with different distributions of linux. I made sure everything I downloaded was from the official website for each distribution kali and ubuntu. After I downloaded these files I ran a full scan with windows defender just...
  7. Why does Windows not install properly an why is Linux more stable than a software funded by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows not install properly an why is Linux more stable than a software funded by...: Pc was fine till Windows update which im sick of microsoft breaking people pcs and not being liable for loss of data because of there ****updates ,tried removing all updates says its unable to an cannot even install Windows after formatting a hard drive that previously had...
  8. Why does Windows not install properly an why is Linux more stable than a software funded by...

Why does Windows not install properly an why is Linux more stable than a software funded by...: Pc was fine till Windows update which im sick of microsoft breaking people pcs and not being liable for loss of data because of there ****updates ,tried removing all updates says its unable to an cannot even install Windows after formatting a hard drive that previously had...
  9. Why does Windows not install properly an why is Linux more stable than a software funded by...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Linux version to download via Virtual box

Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...