Windows 10: Linux to windows

Discus and support Linux to windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had Linux for 2 days and I hate it. I asked Garuda type of linux I use and they said to come over here to ask for help. I have a usb that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William Wentworth, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Linux to windows

I have had Linux for 2 days and I hate it. I asked Garuda type of linux I use and they said to come over here to ask for help. I have a usb that I formatted to Ventoy while I was on Windows 10. My friend said that linux was better, I HATE IT and I don't know how to download .exe files on here or "unformat" my usb so its bootable again. When I put the windows 10 iso in my usb and tried to boot it and it gave me hope but then "normal mode" would just crash and and go back to the list i forgot all of the options but there is one option that worked the one under normal mode and it was hope

:)

William Wentworth, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Nov 25, 2023
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Nov 25, 2023
  4. Linux to windows

Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

Linux to windows

1. Linux to windows - Similar Threads - Linux

2. Facing Issue while mount fileshare in suse sles linux VM below is error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Issue while mount fileshare in suse sles linux VM below is error: Password for root@//egs4hdbbkpafs.file.core.windows.net/edldhbkp: [27061.299976] CIFS: Attempting to mount \\egs4hdbbkpafs.file.core.windows.net\edldhbkp [27061.309705] CIFS: Status code returned 0xc000006d STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE [27061.313741] CIFS: VFS:...
  3. Facing Issue while mount fileshare in suse sles linux VM below is error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing Issue while mount fileshare in suse sles linux VM below is error: Password for root@//egs4hdbbkpafs.file.core.windows.net/edldhbkp: [27061.299976] CIFS: Attempting to mount \\egs4hdbbkpafs.file.core.windows.net\edldhbkp [27061.309705] CIFS: Status code returned 0xc000006d STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE [27061.313741] CIFS: VFS:...
  4. Can i Install Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i Install Linux: I have an old Laptop With Windows 7. It had a screen and it says Windows Failed to Start. I i decided to install Pop OS Linux and dont know how i tried to plug in USB with Pop OS...
  5. Can i Install Linux

Can i Install Linux: I have an old Laptop With Windows 7. It had a screen and it says Windows Failed to Start. I i decided to install Pop OS Linux and dont know how i tried to plug in USB with Pop OS...
  6. booting problem: remove the hard drive A, put a new one B, installed a linux, remove the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    booting problem: remove the hard drive A, put a new one B, installed a linux, remove the...: Hi, needs help with booting problem: remove the hard drive A which is windows, put a new one B, installed a Linux on B, remove the hard drive B, put back A, it no longer boots.Could you please help?...
  7. booting problem: remove the hard drive A, put a new one B, installed a linux, remove the...

booting problem: remove the hard drive A, put a new one B, installed a linux, remove the...: Hi, needs help with booting problem: remove the hard drive A which is windows, put a new one B, installed a Linux on B, remove the hard drive B, put back A, it no longer boots.Could you please help?...
  8. booting problem: remove the hard drive A, put a new one B, installed a linux, remove the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. why there's a folders called linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why there's a folders called linux: why there's a folders called linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-a-folders-called-linux/254e79b2-f9bd-4147-afd9-fcb3283576c5
  10. why there's a folders called linux

why there's a folders called linux: why there's a folders called linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-theres-a-folders-called-linux/254e79b2-f9bd-4147-afd9-fcb3283576c5