Windows 10: Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how

Discus and support Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Deleted -- app wants you to pay after starting process -- I HATE these sneakerware type of things -- tell users up front if its paid, trial or free. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, May 28, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how

Deleted -- app wants you to pay after starting process -- I HATE these sneakerware type of things -- tell users up front if its paid, trial or free. I have no objection to paid software if it does the job and is open up front but I will never use again sites that "semi-con" you in and then half way through the process throw up the pricing plans and then say 10 day trial etc -- there's no reason for that at all. Cheers jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 28, 2021
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, May 28, 2021
  4. Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how

Google Buys Antivirus, Anti-Spam Company

next step for Google is to make a kernel of Linux

jocksteeluk, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how

1. Linux users wanting to use google or Onedrive - here's how - Similar Threads - Linux users wanting

2. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  3. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  4. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Teaching how to use Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teaching how to use Windows and Linux: I'm teaching how to use windows and linux @ https://undefined9.blogspot.com/2023/12/to-whoever.html
  6. onedrive / google drive on Linux

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    onedrive / google drive on Linux: Hi folks 1) Install rclone on Linux via your package manager - on arch / manjaro it's in the AUR (yay rclone) 2) follow these instructions after installing rclone (start at step 2 in the instructions !! skip step 1 -- install via your own package manager) How To Mount...
  7. How to only use OneDrive when I want to use OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to only use OneDrive when I want to use OneDrive: OneDrive is trying to take over my computer. Everything seems to be defaulting to saving files there. I DON'T WANT THAT!!! It's extremely aggravating. I want files to go where I want them to go, not where OneDrive thinks they should go. If I want to save something to...
  8. I DO NOT want to use Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I DO NOT want to use Onedrive: Hi, I DO NOT want to use onedrive. I only want my files saved to my PC. How do I do this?? I selected I only want files stored on my PC folder, then I deleted the folder from my onedrive folder. I then tried to open them in my PC folder and it said they'd been deleted!!...
  9. Any Linux users running Windows using KVM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Any Linux users running Windows using KVM: Hi there Just wondering if there are any Linux users here running a Windows VM with the KVM virtualisation module in Linux. Cheers jimbo 2494
  10. Are Linux Users Allowed Here? :D

in Windows 10 Support
    Are Linux Users Allowed Here? :D: I am a long time Windows and Linux user and I wanted to join the TenForums. I use many linux distros but I also love windows *Biggrin I use W10 on my lappy and Linux on my desktop. Soon if I plan to upgrade, the OS for that may also change *Biggrin So.. Will you allow...